Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS
NMP (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS 10 Years, 3 Months ago  
There are no words to thank Beth for posting these verses. I've suffered from panic disorder for the past 10 years...ups and downs. I was panic free for 6 years until 2011 when i had a miscarriage. I was quickly developed panic attacks and became home-bound once again.

This time round I'm fighting my battles with the Word and Faith!Within a few weeks I was able to drive around on my own, do shopping etc.

This week I decided to hop on a plane for a 2hour flight with my husband. I experienced a few wobbles but no full blown attack.

After the second day on holiday, I started feeling really tense and by the evening was close to a full blown panic attack. I didnt inform my husband. I took 0.25mg benzo and quickly decided to look for a support group and discovered PANIC SURVIVOR.com.

As soon as I started reading these verses, my panic just dropped and I started feeling really calm. I'm now going to highlight these verses in my Bible this evening - what a wonderful way to fight panic attacks.

God id Good!!!

Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Re:BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS 10 Years, 3 Months ago  
Rejoicing with you! God's Word still speaks fresh today as it did centuries before we were born. It is an eternal Word and powerful. 2 Corin. 10:5 reminds us that we can "take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ." Scripture takes captive my fearful thoughts and the lies I am tempted to believe and makes them bow down to His Truth--His Word. When I stop meditating on God's Word for several days the old thought patterns re-emerge. That is why I seek Jesus and His Word every day. He alone sustains me. I love the verse that says, Even to your old age I am He, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you. I will sustain you and I will rescue you. Is. 46:4 Glory to God!

Logged Logged  
4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Re:BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hoping to make this post more visible for those who want to use these Scriptures.

Logged Logged  
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 6 years, 6 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 13 August 2022