Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
So glad you finally found them. I hope you're feeling better. The book I used is Praying God's Word by Beth Moore. There is a devotional book called Praying God's Word Day by Day, but that's not the one I used.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Re:BIBLE VERSES FOR PANIC SURVIVORS 6 Years, 11 Months ago  
Just wanted to keep this post easy to find in the forum.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Thanks for the scriptures. I copied and saved and printed them out so I can keep a copy in my purse . . . hugs

Logged Logged

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
God is so good! I also have a typed copy I keep in my purse! Wal-Mart now has 3x5 notecards on spirals. I love those.

Logged Logged

Irish (User)
graphgraph
The best verse I ever read for panicsurvivors like us or anyone in great distress is the one that says through pain and suffering comes salvation. This is God's way, obviously not man's way. We have to accept it mentally and physically and that's what it's all about. Take care....Ed

Logged Logged

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Suffering produces perserverance, perserverance, character; and character, hope. Romans 5:2-4

I just watched A Fresh Advent dvd by Beth Moore, http://www.lproof.org/store/product.asp?itemid=DVDA0007 The context was Luke 1 where Zachariah is promised that Elizabeth will have a child after years and years of being barren. Beth said something that I thought was profound. She said that when something that comes naturally for most people has to come supernaturally for you, you are blessed and not cursed because when yours comes, it comes with a divine visitation. In other words, you will know it was God. I experienced this the first time I prayed Scripture during a panic attack. There is nothing like the peace of God when it comes over you. As the Apostle Paul said in Philippians 4, it surpasses all understanding.

Beth reminded me that it is a blessing when I have to get out my Scripture cards to keep from being anxious or when I need confidence to be with other people, or when I have to drive to places I am not familiar with. Other people may have peace naturally, but I get to experience heavenly peace. That is truly a blessing.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017