Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Old forums?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Old forums?

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Mellyaric (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Old forums? 10 Years, 1 Month ago  
ADMIN NOTE - I've moved this post from the PANIC forum to the "Welcome New Survivor" forum as it really is a subject for all - additionally I've made it a Spotlight post so that it will get more attention

Are we bringing the topics from the old forums over? There was so much good information for everyone wrapped in all those forums.<br><br>Post edited by: sunbaked, at: 2007/10/22 18:22

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Kellybeth (User)
Driving Force Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Old forums? 10 Years, 1 Month ago  
I miss the old place. Not that its not cool over here, but I still miss it.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

gordonfan (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
I was just wondering the same thing. You can get to the old site at old.panicsurvivor.com

Logged Logged

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
For a while you can still access the old threads at oldpanicsurvivor.com

If there are threads you like try starting some up here? It's good to get lots of new information and energize ourselves!!

I haven't figured out a way to move old threads, but you can cut and paste them into your word processor and save them on your computer.

Either way, glad you're here -- and let me know if you need anything!!

Ceejay

Logged Logged

CatWoman (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Yes I miss the old threads too as there was such a lot of good information on them. But it won't be long and there will be a lot of good material on here too.

Ceejay, thanks for letting us know how to access the old threads for a while. I am sure a few people will be cutting and pasting like crazy while they can.

Logged Logged

afrocuban (Visitor)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
hi everyone, this new site looks good but i agree i miss the old site- i guess it's just getting use to it. i also agree that the old site had so much valuable information.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017