Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Site Suggestions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Site Suggestions

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Site Suggestions 9 Years ago  
I think that it would be a really amazing addition to the site if someone could make it easier to find peoples blogs on the site. If you click on their profiles and click the blogs tab it only shows the past 10 blogs they have written and many are confused that they can click on any, then click on the persons site name and then click see all. I think it would be an amazing an excellent addition to the site to add under the 10 past blog posts on each members profile a "see all" button. I have had a couple people now asking "my story" but since it is my first post, they can't find it. I think it would be a very simple fix to the site and a very helpful easier tool for people to navigate and find what they are looking for faster without problems. I hope that makes sense... lol

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Re:Site Suggestions 8 Years, 11 Months ago  
Would it not be the coolest thing in the world if we could somehow get a buddy list type thing on this site, where when it says "who's online" and it lists members that are online, if when we click on their name we would be able to instant message them like one would do on AIM or MSN instant messenger? I think that would be AWESOME! Or even how facebook has that facebook chat thing. I bet it would be really hard to incorporate it into the site but it would be awesome and I bet members would use it all the time! I know I would. Just a thought

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Well, you can look to see "Who's Online" and click on their name and PM them.

I'm not so sure I want to be instant messaging on here. It's just me, but I'm often in pretty deep thought when I'm here - reading posts and responding.

I'd only want an IM function if I could also make myself invisible!

Logged Logged

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
I completely understand what you mean and I agree because I am often in "the zone" too when I am on here. But if there was a way it could show up as "away" or "busy" like on AIM and MSN that would be great! It was just a suggestion and a thought.

Logged Logged

32oz. (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Site Suggestions 8 Years, 9 Months ago  
is there a section or any place to post your instant message names? like AIM and so on. im not trying to load up my buddy list or anything but its nice to have one on one with people. and with my sleep patterns im often up in the middle of the night and maybe someone has a late shift at work or lives a few time zones back. whatever the case may be

*ooops. didnt see there was 9 pages. doh!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/01/29 02:17 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
32oz..

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Re:Site Suggestions 8 Years, 9 Months ago  
32 oz,

You can actually have private conversations with people on here. Where it says "who's online" and lists the members if you put your mouse over the names you will see three options and "private chat" is one. If you click on that you can start up an i.m. box with that person.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017