Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Site Suggestions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 3
TOPIC: Site Suggestions

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
sunbaked (Admin)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Site Suggestions 10 Years, 1 Month ago  
Ok, as most of you now realize we have launched the new site! And some of you have probably realized that it has a lot more features and functionality than the old site PLUS it has some security features which will keep the "crap and spam" out of our little home on the web! Not to mention it's on a very happy server compared to the last one and we should notice some pretty substantial performance increases!

However, I did notice that at least one person voted in the poll that they didn't like the new site. Trust me I am NOT offended. It's hugely different and will probably not be comfortable for some of our long time members as they get used to it. Further it might not "do" something that the old site did.

Your suggestions on how to improve the new site, or features that need to be added that may have been overlooked are appreciated! So have at it, and don't hold back either! Let us know what we can do to help the new site be all that it can and should be.

Your input is welcomed and appreciated!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Re:Site Suggestions 10 Years, 1 Month ago  
I would like to request our old smiley faces if that is at all possible. Not that the ones we have here aren't cute, but I really liked the variety on the other site.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

CatWoman (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
I love this new site. It hasn't taken too long to get use to. My messages are so much easier to get into and it looks like the chat area is going to get a good going by the members.

I love the colour scheme too but I'd like it more if the grey writing was a little darker to make it easier for people with bad eyes to see it more clearly.

I agree with 4Him. I miss the old smilies too.

Only one major issue - Do youthnk you can do something about my fingers nto hitting the keys int eh right sequence thinsmorning. LOL

Oh lord I think it is almost time to get off.

Logged Logged

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
On the left hand list of links I'd like to see the "Search" and "Contact" buttons moved to the bottom of the page. That way, those of us with laptops don't have to keep scrolling down the page to get to the more widely used buttons (Favorites and Blogs and Forums)

Also - what is the "Needing Attention" thing on the right? I'm totally curious!!!

The site looks great and I love it!!

Cindy

Logged Logged

sunbaked (Admin)
graphgraph
The needing attention thing is really an admin menu that shows up when remo and I have have images (like avatars) to approve. The menu title isn't supposed to show up to other users so I have a setting wrong.. fixing that now

Thanks

Logged Logged

snoozle (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
I like the new site very much.

My only suggestions are actually questions -- like what is "News Feeds" and what is the difference between About PS, News and Home?

Also, could anyone tell me what an RSS feed is?

Thanks,

Suze

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017