Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
thank you..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: thank you..

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
sirkeblaze (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
thank you.. 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
im so glad i found this forum...thank so much admin for accepting...God Bless everyone here!

i was suffering my illness for almost 6 months now with wrong diagnoses and medication,my first attacked was a nightmare thinking that i suffered from hypertension or cardiac arrest with a blood pressure of 170/120 brought to hospital for further lab examination...and found out all results are normal...my doctor prescribed me a medicine as maintenance for my hypertension but still i experienced attacks twice in a week..i was worried about my heart condition,so what i did ...i undergone 2d echo and stress test and fortunately all results are excellent...to make it sure about my hypertensive issue someone told me to put an ambulative bp apps in me...to monitor my blood pressure 24hrs even though I'm asleep...and i was surprised I'm not hypertensive my blood pressure was normal..from that moment i was so worried ...what illness i have ..all laboratory test are normal... then my doctor advised me to visit a PSYCHOLOGIST anyway nothing to lose...at first I had a second thought but due to desperation despite of my medication and diet still i suffered attacks..dizzines,hard breathing,cold feet,diarrhea,muscle shake...numbness...i decided to seek for Psych assistance only to find out that i am suffering from PANIC DISORDER..she prescribed me a medicine name XANOR...for 10 days twice a day ..i felt changes.. after that i never experienced attack...i went to U.S for 24 days and i brought with me the medicine in case of emergency..during my stay in U.S i only experienced 2 attacks for 24 days...but when i got home in the Philippines...again i got an attacked almost every other day sometimes twice a day..i was afraid to take med thinking that their is a side effect on it...i made many research in internet ...i changed my lifestyle ..i only ate fish...no soft drinks..no alcohol.no coffee..no tea....no meat...i drunk 2 glass of warm water after i woke up...i do exercise at least 2 hrs a day...but until now i experienced attack at least twice a week ...not like previous months that almost every other day ..sometimes twice a day...i keep myself away for the med that my PSYCH gave me..i never take med during my attack..i just carry it in my pocket..what i did during attack i only drunk warm water (50 % warm and 50 % hot water) and ate something like bread or biscuits...at this time i still suffered few attacks but I'm very optimistic...with this forum i know it can help me feel better and free from attack the soonest possible time...God Bless everyone!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Last Edit: 2015/09/21 07:39 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
sirkeblaze. Reason: just accidentally hit the submit button
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:thank you.. 2 Years, 2 Months ago  
Welcome sirkeblaze, I'm happy you found us too. It looks like you're doing all the right things to help lessen your anxiety. Your lifestyle changes, diet, exercise and methods to calm yourself during panic are perfect. You're a very strong-willed optimist and I admire the fact that you have chosen this route as opposed to medications. Doing all this on your own research is exceptional!

Thank you for sharing your story here. You've provided inspiration for many others facing the same challenges. I hope you keep coming back to share more of your progress with us. I'm happy you're here and look forward to more of your posts. May God Bless you too, my dear!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017