Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
about 4 yrs in.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: about 4 yrs in.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
emb (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
about 4 yrs in. 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
Hello, I am so glad I found this page. I have found out thru the last 4yrs of having panic disorder it helps me to talk to people who knows what I am dealing with. I was in nursing school 4mths when it hit me, I was at home and just got through eating supper and I started having a real strange feeling to come over me and then my mind started racing and I got really panicky and thought I was truly losing my mind, I was terrified:( Just so happen that my daughter knew what I was dealing with so she was able to help me to calm down. I went to Dr. next day and got put on antidepressents but I was afraid of them so I decided to fight this on my own. Needless to say I was not able to finish school. I was dealing with this from the time I got up till I went to bed and at night I would wake up with bad attacks but I stayed with my daughter for 4mths and she would assure me that it would pass and everything would be fine, that helped me more than anything. I went to Dr. again and started taking a mild anti-depressant because I started a new job and needed something to get me through the day. I stayed on these for 2yrs. but would still have nights of panic,things did get a lot better I was able to function once again. Even though the meds and my daughter was a blessing from God during this time nothing will take the place of prayer and reading my Bible. Today I am still working and still dealing with this at times mostly in afternoon and nights. But It is nothing compared to what I was dealing with when these first started,THANK GOD.!! For me so far it has took a lot of prayer and good supportive people to be around and time. Now I catch myself fearing another attack and thinking way too much on those thoughts. I pray for the day when God will take these feelings away, but I also know his grace is sufficient. My faith get stronger as time goes on.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:about 4 yrs in. 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
Welcome to Panic Survivor emb! You've had a rough 4 years and I'm glad you've found us. We've great support here from people going through the same and also those who have taken back control of their lives. You've done a great job in doing the same

Per your post, I perceive that you may be a devout Christian that has used faith to help with your anxiety. We have a wonderful moderator who writes blogs that may further help in your route to healing. Please check out her blogs written under the username 4Him.

Check out what others share in their blogs and jump write in there to comment and blog yourself when you feel you want to share your experiences and garner support.

Again, welcome. I'm glad you found us . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017