Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
First Day And had 3 Attacks
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: First Day And had 3 Attacks

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Daisy2014 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
First Day And had 3 Attacks 3 Years ago  
Hello,

I am new...not quite a survivor but hope to one day be. I am anything but right now. I had three attacks today alone...in the midst of the third. It's been going on now for three weeks. I first had my first panic attack about 10 years ago while in high school. But haven't really had them since till now. I am just so frustrated and tired of them. I mentally am choosing to think positive and do fun things but my body keeps tell me not to. My attacks can be pretty extreme, loss of breath, racing heart, back pain. It's debilitating which is so hard for me because I work and am active at church and a busy bee...I don't have time for these attacks (irony is doing all those things are probably part of the issue). I am working on eliminating things and even am now enrolled in Yoga! However, taking these steps have not helped in stopping the panic attacks. I am going to try to see the doctor tomorrow. I really wanted to avoid meds but think it might be time.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:First Day And had 3 Attacks 2 Years, 12 Months ago  
Welcome Daisy, I hope your Dr.'s appt. went well. I know how hard it's been for you these past few weeks. Streamlining your activities for now is a good idea especially around the holiday season. Although I love the holidays, my stress levels can run amok when adding the festivities to my normally busy routine. I take breaks from my holiday projects as frequently as I can and keep my social obligations light. I hope you're feeling better and having a more relaxing weekend

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

DarioBonifaz (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:First Day And had 3 Attacks 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
If you try yoga may be you can try meditation, it help me in my darkest days, the attacks can do you harm, remember that is just an unplesing felling you can learn to fight them, i believe you will

Logged Logged

sugar (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:First Day And had 3 Attacks 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hi Daisy, and welcome! You remind me of what I've been through recently. I was laying on the floor in my office with a major dizzy spell and all sorts of other complications saying to the people in the room 'I don't have time for this, I've got exams in 4 days'. Be kind to yourself, as I'm now trying to be

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017