Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
It's back :(
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: It's back :(

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Kelly2014 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
It's back :( 3 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hey all,
I have been 7 or so years 'normal'. Since I was 17 or so (before that there were signs) I have dealt pretty significantly with anxiety/panic. It would get really bad.. and then 6 months or so, of being okay and it would cycle like that for years. I was on meds for quite a long time, and it seems to really get everything under control, so much so, that I've been off meds for years!!!! THe last week or so, I've been feeling very anxious and a couple times to the point of panic.. I thought I knew how to talk myself okay... but this time, it is not so easy. I keep thinking about what if it is something different, what if there really is something wrong with me this time.. I'm struggling.. and these message baords helped TONS back when I was younger, so thought I'd reach out again.

:( :( I don't like that i'm back here!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Honeyface (Moderator)
graphgraph
Re:It's back :( 3 Years, 1 Month ago  
Kelly - I am sorry that you are feeling the anxiety again. Unfortunately, most people that have an anxiety disorder have to deal with it from time to time. It is wonderful that you have gone years feeling "normal" - just goes to show that it is obtainable.

Can I ask if you have a therapist that can help you get through this? Someone who specializes in CBT would be most helpful.

Well, welcome back. I know you don't want to have to come back here, but it is nice to have a safe place to come when you need it.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:It's back :( 3 Years, 1 Month ago  
Hello and welcome Kelly. It's miserable when anxiety returns after a long hiatus. It happens, so I'm glad that you're here As Honeyface advised, see your doctor for a checkup. If all's well you may consider referral to a qualified therapist. I found that deep breathing and exercise helped to relieve my anxious moments. Try your relaxation methods to help calm yourself and posting/blogging does wonders . . . hugs

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017