Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Can't figure Things Out
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't figure Things Out

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
lamy12 (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't figure Things Out 5 Years ago  
Sometimes I just cannot figure out my crazy emotions. I am torn between thinking I am the "issue" and thinking the person I am in a relationship with is the "issue."

The bottom line is I don't feel as important as I used to. Like everything else takes priority, whether it be the pets, being tired, being preoccupied with other things, etc. It just seems like it's not the same. The intimacy level, sex and otherwise, is much lower in intensity and frequency. I am not happy with this. It's only been a year into this relationship.

So then I start thinking, well, you can't rely on someone else to make you happy. Just do what you need to do for you. And I do. But then I just can't get rid of those lingering feelings.

So I end up pushing it all down....drinking more than normal, not eating healthy. Numbing my emotions. If it's just my issues rearing their ugly heads, I just need to know. SO I can stop feeling upset. Ugghhh. Suddenly being alone seems better than this. lamy

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Can't figure Things Out 5 Years ago  
Hi lamy Your relationship sounds like it's running it's natural course. The honeymoon phase is over and life settles into a predetermined pattern unless we choose to keep the fires burning brightly.

If there are issues, no matter whose it is, a sober discussion is in order. It takes two people to form a relationship and if the commitment is true, you can both find the answers to soothe your mind. Another option is to take some time away to mull things over and confront those feelings that you keep pushing down. Then return for a heart-to-heart. However you choose to find your answers, may you find your peace . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017