Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
I Hate Work
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I Hate Work

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
draydon (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I Hate Work 5 Years ago  
I hate work!!! Don't get me wrong I am a hard worker and have worked all my life but I hate work. There are so many other things I'd rather be doing. Think of how much of our lives are spent working. I understand that its part of life lol but it consummes so much of our time. How many of us wish we were rich. Just to be able to do whatever you want whenever you want. End vent

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Azmom (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
Re:I Hate Work 5 Years ago  
Yes....I agree! Boooo to work!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Cybervato (User)
graphgraph
I totally agree!

Logged Logged

concernedmom (User)
graphgraph
already spent so much money playing PowerBall and MegaMillion, but no luck there. So: work, work, work is all that's left. Wish I had some more time to organize things in and around my home: although that might have to weight until I retire...

Logged Logged

draydon (User)
graphgraph
Yup how many of us count down the days till retirement. The only problem I have is its another 20 years lol Seriously though I know they say that money changes everything I can gaurantee my stress levels would drop if I had a million bucks. Day in day out work work work. Oh well I gotta go back to work now lol

Logged Logged

Myk (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
I can tell you how it goes.
I lost my job in '93. Couldn't find any that wanted to pay more than minimum wage or were too much of a risk of life.
So I started working for myself. Make a lot more money per hour, but have a lot less work, but have a lot more time to do things I'd have to pay others to do otherwise.

You don't have to be rich rich. You'd be amazed at how much money you spend just to work.
When I can hunt my food bill is about zero. I only use about 2-3 tanks of gas a year. I just roofed my house and the pros wanted $3000 over the cost of the stuff.

For a while you go stir crazy from being around the house so much. Eventually you run out of time and wonder how it's possible to fit a 8-12 hour job in a day.

My older brother was just on workman's comp and then got laid off. He already got to the point of not knowing how he'd fit a job in when he was off comp.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017