Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
am just lost in thoughts about death,
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: am just lost in thoughts about death,

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
mary zion (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
am just lost in thoughts about death, 5 Years, 9 Months ago  

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Stardusta (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:am just lost in thoughts about death, 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hi Mary just touching base to see how you are doing? This post concerns me and I hope you are feeling a little better.

Dannii

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

mary zion (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
Thks.I put my trust in God always,only him can do it

Logged Logged

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Glad you're okay and have placed your trust in the right place I was obsessed with death at one point in my life. It started with being deathly afraid of my own mortality and then branched out into the fear of losing my children and husband and everyone in between.

Therapy and an understanding husband dissolved the most of it although the thoughts try sneaking back when I have too much time on my hands It's another one of those disarming symptoms of anxiety . . . hugs

Logged Logged

cocochanel (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Hi everyone:
The thoughts of death for people of any age, even if they do not have anxiety attacks can be scary; the unknown makes most people vulnerable to these thoughts. Anxiety attacks, can lead to obsessive, compulsive thoughts, but try not to immerse yourself in silence when these thoughts are present. Keeping conversations alive when these thoughts are present can be helpful... stay connected with trusted friends, family members, and even a therapist when these thoughts are present to make sense of their experiences. Once you have identified the source of these thoughts, do not become fearful, but seek the support of those who will understand, and help you through these moments. Also I once read that "religion is the human response to the dual reality of being alive and having to die." If you are religious or spiritually inclined, this may help to bring some healing to these thoughts... Hope you are feeling better. Take care.

Logged Logged

ds124 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:am just lost in thoughts about death, 5 Years, 6 Months ago  
i know these threads are sometimes old but yes, my nightmares and intrusive thoughts almost always have a gallows theme

the best way i can explain what i feel cuz i gave up trying to figure em out is its like my mind is trying to balance out what it is producing with a tangible visual....for me that is execution type syuff...gross i know but forgetting the big picture the impending doom the fight or flight run amock etc which is some of the common feelings of people with panic and anxiety would also be felt in a gallows setting

i hate them dreams

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017