Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
I am scared and would love your prayers
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I am scared and would love your prayers

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I am scared and would love your prayers 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
I will gladly keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Support from your spouse is so important to our managing our disorders. Like the others, my spouse has been my "rock" and I truly understand your fears. Because of this and the years that have gone by, I have relearned how to be independent once more and trust in myself to make the decisions that work for me when it comes to managing and coping with my panic and anxiety.

See your Psychiatrist and he/she will probably prescribe meds to help you calm your panic and keep you comfortable enough to work through your concerns. Communicate openly and rationally with your wife. I know it's easier said than done but it can work wonders for your own peace of mind knowing that you've shared your fears with her. The rest is up to you and will require diligence and hard work. You are definitely not alone . . . blog and let us know how you do. Again, I will pray for your blessings. Hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
crystal1981 (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I am scared and would love your prayers 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
Will pray for you...I am constantly reading my Bible and praying for peace. Recently have had a worsening of the attacks and anxiety so I even fall asleep with the Bible in my lap-I have to remind myself that Fear is the opposite of Faith and is actually sinful;this keeps me on track but not all the time....I have found my episodes to be that of a rollercoaster. Like I said lean towards God and if you have to pray without ceasing for wisdom and stronger faith-That is the only way I am able to get out of my irrationalities.....I will say many prayers for you!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017