Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
I am scared and would love your prayers
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I am scared and would love your prayers

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
FlutteringHeart (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I am scared and would love your prayers 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
Panic attacks are new for me, only really started experiencing them in the last week. But looking back at my life I can see times when I was going through a panic attack and didn't know what it was at the time. Well, I know what they are now.

I keep having the dreadful feeling that my wife is going to leave me because of this: I fear that she's planning her escape. I don't want to talk to her too much about what I am feeling because I fear pushing her away. She's going through some of her own personal issues which she says she's working on. But I fear that any problems in our marriage are bing focused on me and my behavior.

When I am not haivng a panic attack, I don't have these fears. I know she loves me and that she is committed to our marriage even if we are going through a little time of trial. But when I trigger myself by thinking about her leaving me or pulling away from me, I devolve into a panic and feel like my entire world is crumbling around me, and I see no hope at all.

I am a Christian. I know God loves me and is looking out for me. The panic attacks are here despite my prayers that he take them away. So I have to figure out what to do about it.

Your prayers are so very much appreicated.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
fablegirl (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:I am scared and would love your prayers 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
Dear Fluttering Heart"
I have read your posts, and I can actually feel your misery through your words...I am
proud of you for going to the Psychiatrist..I think you have made a step in the right direction..You do need to address this disorder head on, because it can and does snow ball on a lot of people..
Know what I mean? Now, I AM NOT A DOCTOR, but I know from my own experience that because I lean so heavily on my husband, and have for the past 4 years since I developed panic attacks, that though he has been a Knight in Shining armour for me,
it does have an affect on our relationship
that affects both of us..My dependency on him creates a heavy burden for him at the worst of times, and a nuisance at the best of times...As for me, I used to be an EXTREMELY independant woman before I started having panic attacks, and I feel totally different now..I HATE being so dependent on my husband in this way...It affects every aspect of my life.,.,I hope that you are able to both share honestly with your wife about your struggles, as well as maintain your independence...This forum is an excellent place for you to vent, share, and gain knowledge from the personal experiences of others...Hang in there, and go see the Psychiatrist....Let us know how you are feeling...Talk to you later, take care! Fablegirl

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Irish (User)
graphgraph
I will include you in my prayers on a daily basis which is never a problem especially for those who ask such as yourself. Take care....Ed

Logged Logged

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
I will also keep you in my prayers. It is an honor and a privilege to pray for someone when they ask.

I just want you to know that others have been where you are, and it can be fine!

Don't go looking for the worst result, it is just as easy to have a good outcome!

Take care,

Ceejay

Logged Logged

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Hi, Flutteringheart,
I will pray for you, too.

My husband was my comforter, my knight in shining armor, my everything, but as I learned after 2 years of panic attacks, he was only human, and after 2 years, he felt the pressure and began to emotionally withdraw. I learned that only God could handle all my stuff and my constant neediness. It was a great relief to me as well as to my family when I stopped leaning so heavily on them and started bringing all my concerns and my fears and anxieties to God. I learned through Beth Moore Bible studies that I could cry out to God at any time--day or night--and tell Him anything at all because He already knew it anyway. I could talk to Him about everything and I felt such a relief afterward because there were some things I couldn't even tell my husband but that I knew God would understand and help me deal with.

Don't get me wrong...there were (and still are) times when I need my man's advice and loving arms around me. But when I stopped looking to him as my Savior, our relationship blossomed, and despite my weaknesses, I even began to help him handle some of his problems. Through talking and journaling to God, looking for answers in His Word, and commiting myself to love Him with all of my heart, all of my soul, all of my mind, and all of my strength, as He desires us to do, my panic attacks became a thing of the past.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/05/21 21:23 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
4Him. Reason: forgot to add something

Destiny (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Sending prayers your way. I couldn't get through one day of dealing with the panic without God.
My husband is a wonderful, supportive man and I thank God every day that I have him.
I still have severe panic attacks, but God gives me the strength and hope to get through them.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017