Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Allergy help

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
boobookitty (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Allergy help 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
I know this may sound silly, and I feel kind of selfish for asking this because I know that everyone one here needs help and good wishes. But I am having really bad problems with allergies, sinus pain, ear pain problems, headaches and am just feeling really bad in general. Can someone maybe keep me in their thoughts and send some good vibes my way??? I'll do the same for others. I just would like to start having some better days soon and know that positive thoughts are important from myself and others. Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Irish (User)
graphgraph
Re:Allergy help 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
I will keep you in my prayers and I do hope you do start having some better days. You're not being selfish or, if that's the case, then we are all selfish for asking help. Not a problem. I too can always ask for help. Having the problems that we do on this site is no fun trip. Take care....Ed

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Re:Allergy help 7 Years, 8 Months ago  
I used to have allergies really bad and suffered from URIs (upper respitory infections) on a regular basis. Had asthma in childhood and took allergy shots for 8 years beginning at age 18. Had windows put in my sinuses after I had my children, and stayed on antihistimines and decongestants every day for fifteen years or more. Believe it or not, my sinus problems have diminished greatly over the past 6 years, coinciding with the time I turned the controls of my life over to my Lord. I believe the daily anxiety and stress I lived in all of my life greatly affected my health. So I pray today that God will help you know His peace as well as His healing power regarding your allergies.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/13 17:02 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
4Him.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017