Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
low income/ state based therapy??
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: low income/ state based therapy??

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
road*to*nowhere (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
low income/ state based therapy?? 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
So I am struggling right now to find therapy I can afford. So far the cheapest I've found (with all the sliding scale adjustments) would be $90 a session (my insurance covers very very little). I really can't afford more than like $10 a session and may need to get more loans to even be able to do that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could find local therapy options for low income people?? I am having such a hard time finding anything and not sure where to look anymore.....

I live in St. Paul, MN if that helps at all....

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Re:low income/ state based therapy?? 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
I would send a pm to ceejay, she seems to be very knowledgable in this area. I've seen her give advice like this to other people. Maybe she could help you out???

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
road*to*nowhere--

There is help available, especially in Minnesota. You may need to do some research, maybe even set aside a day to find out information on the internet, and follow it up with phone calls and actual letters.

If you have a friend or family member who can help you, ask them to support you as you comb through the websites, and don't leave any stone unturned. Keep some paper in the printer, have some envelopes and stamps available. Type out the requests and mail them, email the people, and call them.

With health care it is definitely the squeaky wheel that gets the grease - so be that squeaky wheel!

Here are some resources to start with:

Low Income Health Care options:

www.cdf-mn.org/health.htm

www.co.dakota.mn.us/HealthFamily/Financi...ce/HealthClinics.htm

www.health.state.mn.us/clearinghouse/public.htm

www.freemedicinefoundation.com/free_clinics_in_Minnesota.html

Logged Logged

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Told yah she knows her stuff!

Logged Logged

Jenniflower (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:low income/ state based therapy?? 8 Years, 2 Months ago  
Wow! Nice post ceejay!

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017