Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
cbt contradiction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: cbt contradiction

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
kittenluvvr (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
cbt contradiction 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
ok so i know one of the main points of cbt is u feel what u think..as in if u think happy thoughts u will feel happy...then i read something else in my cbt book(same book) that says just because you think it doesnt mean it will happen as in just because i think about throwing up doesnt mean i will throw up. now in my over thinking ways i instantly think...well if thats the truth then that means that just cause i think happy thoughts doesnt mean i wil lfeel happy and less anxious....anyone have any thoughts on this that might straiten it out a bit?

ripple i hope u have something to say about this!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

harmonica (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:cbt contradiction 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
Eh, someone playing both sides of the fence maybe?

Face it, they aren't writing this book for all the care free people without a worry in the world. They wrote it for us people who seem to need to analyze the hell out of everything with our bodies (in my case). So they are covering all the bases.

Maybe look at it this way. I can tell you, if you train hard, you will win fights. But, later on I tell you, if you lose a fight, it's ok. It's not the end of the world. Everyone looses a fight eventually. Just get back in there and start training again.

I can sorta see it that way.

Maybe?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017