Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Recovery Is Possible!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Recovery Is Possible!

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
jbrewer (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Recovery Is Possible! 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
I want to tell anyone that is currently struggling with anxiety and panic attacks, phobias, or ocd issues that there is a way to recover and take back your life. There is a book called The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook by Edmund Bourne, and this book literally has changed my life and I know it will change yours too. I ordered my book through amazon here: www.amazon.com/Anxiety-Phobia-Workbook-E...330760080&sr=1-1 . Let me assure you that this is not an advertisement or scam to sell you something. I am 100% real and I just want to give back and hopefully help others so they won't have to suffer as long as I did. I'm just someone like you who has experienced years of suffering, tried everything to get better, and finally found something that works. I promise you that if you read this book and follow the exercises, you will get better. I have personally struggled with anxiety and panic attacks for over 20 years, I've tried numerous therapists and so many different medications I've lost count. I was even told at one point that I had bipolar disorder. Nothing worked and I found myself at a point that I literally felt like I had no other options to get well. I had no choice but to take it upon myself to help myself. I had to do something different, and I had to do it now. When I started reading the book I was completely agoraphobic, depressed, constantly anxious, and having panic attacks to the point I felt like I couldn't go on any longer. I am 60 days into applying what I learned in the workbook and my life has completely turned around for the better. I am the happy, positive, loving person that I knew existed deep down but feared was gone. I now feel I can do and accomplish anything I set my mind to. It will be a lifestyle change for many, as this recovery will afffect you on mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual levels. This book really attacks your issues at every angle possible, from eating the correct foods, to relaxation methods, and tips to stop panic attacks just to name a few. Believe me, through a little hard work-you will get your life back and be the person you want to be.
God Bless and Good Luck!
John B.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:Recovery Is Possible! 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
Thank you, John B. for sharing your experience. I was fortunate to come across that book when I was at my worst. Agoraphobia had set in and I went further downhill from there. The workbook along with treatment therapy and meds helped bring me back to life. I was so surprised that my therapist was not touting these wonderful self-help workbooks available. Then it dawned on me why . . .

I'm so happy with you're hard work, you've found the place where you need to be in life. Keep happy and healthy . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Re:Recovery Is Possible! 5 Years, 8 Months ago  
I agree - this is a terrific book!!

I recommend it for anyone who suffers from Panic and Anxiety disorders of all types. It is a real life saver!

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017