Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: it helped me

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
ArsenalFever (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
it helped me 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
I want to share a method i tried for dealing with my attacks. I used to get these "heart attack" symptoms from time to time. I would feel dizzy and my heart would start pounding away and i thought every time, that my heart was gonna stop and i would collapse or die. At first it wasn't that bad but it slowly became worse over 6-12 months. I had my heart checked but the doctor said that all was fine, but i kept getting these attacks. One day my mother had bought me these lessons for which to deal with anxiety and panic etc. and they have done wonders. I still get the attacks but not close to how often and bad they were before. I can now almost instantly make them go away whenever i feel an attack coming on. I would recommend you to try it out if you, like me, have tried other things that didn't work. Relax and take care..

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Last Edit: 2010/08/01 22:38 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
ceejay. Reason: Compliance with Forum Rules
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:it helped me 7 Years, 3 Months ago  
To Users of Panic Survivor:

I have blocked this user and edited this post.

I'm leaving it here so that you can see what is NOT allowed under our Forum Rules.

These rules are posted in About PS.

We do not allow new "users" to just come on here and tell us about some other website with a link, and then harvest your email address and other information.

Regular users can recommend sites and we check them out, and then we allow these links to stand.

If you want to share a link with other users here, you should send it to me or to remo and we will check it out and let you know.

If you see anyone come on telling you that they have the "cure" or "the answer" or the "one method that fixes" Anxiety and Panic you can click on the Report to Moderator button.

No need to reply to the user or to worry too much - we'll deal with it.

Thanks for being here,

Ceejay
Asst. Site Admin

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017