Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
I feel obligated to say this
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I feel obligated to say this

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Revention (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I feel obligated to say this 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
I started smoking weed in like 9th grade. I never knew what a PA was I thought it was someone having a nervous breakdown or something. Until it was me I never really believed in most of the mental disorders. I always thought they were cop-outs or something.
Anyway back to my point I started having Panic/anxiety attacks when I was 22 so thats about 7 years of cronic pot smoking. After all the horrible begingings to PAs I started going to shriks they told me I needed to stop pot. I mean they gave me meds after I flipped on them that helped, but didn't really curve the problem as much as I needed I've ran up at least $16,000 in ER visits and meat wagon rides ok. Well one day after about 6 years of battling the PAs I finally stopped smoking weed. It took like 2 months and I still had my meds, but the PAs pretty much stopped.

So for close to 3 years I smoked almost no pot. I mean maybe a few hits off a joint at a newyear's eve party or something, but very very little. Well stupid me decided that maybe I could start smoking pot again this year. For the first few months I had no problems, but they came back again hard just like before. It's total undeniable proof that you can't smoke weed if you have anxiety attacks. The shrinks can explain why pot does this to people and it won't happen to most people, but like they said some people are pre disposed to this happening. Needless to say I'm off the pot again and I have to wait for my brain chemicals to get back to normal again before the PAs will stop, but anyone out there that is reading this if you have Anxiety/Panic attacks and you smoke pot you will lose. The meds can't beat the pot which means you lose.

So now I've been to the ER a few more times lately wasting thier valuble time because I wanted to try smoking weed again. They understand and everything and they mainline some Adivan into my arm and everything is all better for the moment, but I failed them and myself because as everyone here knows my life is almost at a stand still until I get this crap back under control. I'd go as far as to say that cronic everyday use of weed is what made me start having PAs 10 years ago in the first place. I just want to spread the word that at least in my case weed makes my anxiety at least 80% worse than when I didn't smoke it for those 3 years. I didn't do to the ER 1 time in those 3 years. I never ran out of my Klonopins I had extra every month. I'd take a half a mg in the morning and alot of the time that was it. Now I'm taking over 1.5 per day easy and still going to the ER sometimes. I'll be ok once my brain goes back to normal, but what a dumb mistake.

Here it is real big IF YOU HAVE ANXIETY/PANIC ATTACKS AND YOU SMOKE WEED TRY STOPPING SMOKING WEED AND GIVE IT A FEW MONTHS AND SEE IF YOU GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKIN FOR.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Last Edit: 2010/06/21 14:24 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
4Him.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Re:I feel obligated to say this 7 Years, 5 Months ago  
Thank you for taking the time to share your story. I know it will encourage others.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

fablegirl (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:I feel obligated to say this 7 Years, 4 Months ago  
How brave of you to share your struggle in the hopes of preventing others from making the same mistakes..Good luck to you and God Bless..

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017