Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Still Panic Free!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Still Panic Free!

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Still Panic Free! 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
I posted this over a year ago and the post disappeared. I have tried to repost it as a Reply to the Original Thread, but it disappears--so, I'm trying to post it as a New Thread and will see if it works:

Good morning, everyone. To my old buddies on Panic Survivor, sorry I have been away so long. My parents health is still a major concern, they are in their eighties, as well as my husbands deteriorating eyesight due to retinitis pigmentosa, but I intend to visit more often. My faith in Jesus is still my Source of stability and I still rely on my Scripture cards to remind me not to fear, that my Lord loves me and is with me. I have been going through so much with a family member--too sensitive to discuss in a public forum--and I am still learning to trust in my Fathers perfect will and sovereignty. I know He will work all things out for good.

He has been showing me that even though life is extremely hard sometimes and stressful, we are not the sum total of our stress. We were meant to live to the praise of His glory, and we can, as we focus on His love for us and our love for Him.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Last Edit: 2010/05/06 06:31 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
4Him.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017