Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
I saw my baby's heart beats today!!!!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I saw my baby's heart beats today!!!!!!!

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I saw my baby's heart beats today!!!!!!! 8 Years, 8 Months ago  
CK - REPOST IT!!!

I have NO problem seeing you and your baby Pumpkin's heartbeat in two forums!!!

Hugs n love,

Ceejay

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
CrazyKitty (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Ceejay - you are so cute

Nah, I think this certainly qualifies as "success along the way" and can belong here. Unless you feel the need to create a hybrid category in the forum just for me (just kidding please do no such thing).

HUGS,

CK

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Hahahaha!!! Hybrid category, eh????

Now you've got me thinking!

Well, I'm simply thrilled and look forward to all your updates here or in The Oasis Pub!

Or anywhere else too! Having a baby will definitely take you through all the possible feelings in the world - from joy to fear to hilarity to feeling crazy!! So use us to help you get through it!

Hugs

Logged Logged

KDN (User)
graphgraph
ceejay wrote:
Having a baby will definitely take you through all the possible feelings in the world - from joy to fear to hilarity to feeling crazy!! So use us to help you get through it!

Don't forget after having the baby, my 3 and 5 year olds still give me all those feelings as I'm sure they will at 30 LOL

CK, wait till you get that ultrasound and can see all their fingers and toes, oh it's SOOOOOO cool!!!!

Logged Logged

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Congratulations, ck! Rejoicing with you in this new phase of your life and in the new life inside you! From a mother to a mother-to-be, get as much sleep as you can now. You will need it!

Logged Logged

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Re:I saw my baby's heart beats today!!!!!!! 8 Years, 6 Months ago  
Crazy Kitty -

So how's the pregnancy coming along? Are you feeling okay?

Hope all is well!

Love,

Ceejay

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017