Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
First contact w/boss!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: First contact w/boss!!

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Anne1956 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
First contact w/boss!! 8 Years, 8 Months ago  
We have had a sizeable snowstorm here. I was to return to work today, but I needed to find out if the office was even open. I work for a large corporation, and there is an automated weather line that one has to call for office status.

I didn't have the number, so I had to call my boss to see what number to call. She said she was snowed in, so I knew that even if I had to go in, I wouldn't have to see her today, and that felt like such a gift. And while she wasn't particularly friendly, she wasn't mean either.

I am really proud of myself that I had the courage to call her. I feel like going back tomorrow will be easier. And what a wonderful gift that I have another day off to work on my stuff and steel myself for the ordeal ahead.

Thanks y'all for being here. This site has really improved my life!!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:First contact w/boss!! 8 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hi, Anne,
I've been offsite for awhile and am just now reading this. Having been extremely shy and anxious in the past, I understand about this victory for you. I hope you continue to grow in courage.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017