Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Back Again

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Sassypants (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Back Again 8 Years, 9 Months ago  
You thought you had gotten rid of me! I am back! I just wanted to jump back in and tell how much better I am now. I still get the occasional PA, but they are few and far between. I've been on 2 cruises since I was last on here... and that's a miracle in itself-- I am terrified of water! I had told my husband that I would never take a cruise-- but I sucked it up and took one 2 years ago and had the time of my life! This past January we took another one and took our kids with us. (21 and 27). It was so fantastic to see their eyes when they saw the Caribbean for the first time. We took them to the beach on Grand Cayman and it was priceless. I had a PA on the airplane coming home.. but other than that, things went smoothly.

These past 2 years, the Lord has done wondrous things with my panic. I have learned to not let it control me anymore. I won't let it win. My husband has changed and that made a huge difference. He has also taken "ownership" of this disorder with me. He finally realized that this was something we both had to deal with.. not just me. I had struggled with it for 17 years and finally he realized that he could be helping the situation and not hurting it. I believe that was the biggest reason I am in remission. I just needed to know he supported me and at least tried to understand. I think the eye opener for him was that a male friend of ours told us during bible study that he was suffering from panic. He spoke in detail of what he was going through.... I finally had validation that I wasn't making this stuff up! It's real. And for my husband to witness a man who was just as strong and opinionated as he was be reduced to a quivering mass helped him to realize that this is real. I am so sorry this friend is dealing with this, but glad that someone else can understand exactly what I am and was going through.

I just wanted to check in and touch base with a place that was also instrumental in my healing. I leaned heavily on this site to get me through the worst of my illness.

Thanks to all who were there with me several years ago!

Love to all!

Sassypants

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

remo (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:Back Again 8 Years, 8 Months ago  
Great to hear you are doing so well!

Welcome back!

remo

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Honeyface (User)
graphgraph
Re:Back Again 8 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hey Sassypants! I remember you. Glad you are doing so well.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017