Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Zoloft and Maxalt worries
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Zoloft and Maxalt worries

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Miraja (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Zoloft and Maxalt worries 9 Years, 5 Months ago  
Hi,

I take 100 mg zoloft every day for my panic disorder. My doctor also prescribed maxalt for my migraines. I get very stressed out when I have to take a maxalt because there are warnings about taking zoloft and maxalt because they both increase the level of serotonin which can be very dangerous. So, when I have to take a maxalt I usually won't take a zoloft. This whole situation causes me a lot of anxiety, but my doctor says it is a fairly rare side effect. I need both types of meds, so I really don't know what to do. The only med I could switch to would be buspar or a tricyclic antidepressant, or not take any. Giving up the maxalt is not an option. Does anyone have any suggestions, or info that might be helpful?

Thanks,

Miraja

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Last Edit: 2008/05/30 18:21 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
Miraja.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
kittenluvvr (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Zoloft and Maxalt worries 9 Years, 1 Month ago  
ive heard of a seritonin overdose...thats prolly what they are warning you about. if you are really not comfortable with taking them both(and i dont blame you) tell your doctor...he cant make u take anything..you are pretty much HIS boss..tell him u wont take them together because it says right there not to...your not stupid and will not put your health at risk. if he wont listen to your concerns...its time to get a neww dr

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Miraja (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Thanks Substance.
I did talk to my doc and I'm now taking Midrin for my headaches. It works great and I'm not stressed out about taking it like I was with the maxalt.

Miraja

Logged Logged

kittenluvvr (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
im glad u got that sorted out!

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017