Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
I think buspar caused these irregular heartbeats
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I think buspar caused these irregular heartbeats

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
DesInDespair (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I think buspar caused these irregular heartbeats 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
In all the years I've had anxiety never has it been to the point where EVERY SINGLE TIME I walked up my stairrs, or go for a walk, I have an irregular heartbeat. But that's the way it's been since last weekend. I woke up last Friday morning with racing heart, and then every time I went down or up the stairs, I felt the irregular heartbeat. It also happens when I go outside to walk.

I had a severe panic attack and went to the doctor, and she gave me Xanax enough for 7 days. She told me to take it with the buspar, but I don't want to take the buspar anymore. I'm telling you, this buspar caused this!

I'm so tired of feeling an irregular heartbeat every time I walk up the stairs or take a walk. I feel like I'm going crazy. This is such torment. I want it to stop...Can't ANYTHING make it stop?

Not even the Xanax is working.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Cybervato (User)
graphgraph
Re:I think buspar caused these irregular heartbeats 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
Thats gotta be tough! I think you should make another visit to the Dox and tell her your concerns.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Myk (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:I think buspar caused these irregular heartbeats 5 Years ago  
I feel your pain. That's exactly how I was treated my first trip to doctors.
Buspar didn't do me like that but it wasn't good.
I had to be for Xanax when they tried Wellbutrin, they gave me 10. But at least the Xanax worked for me.
Then when the Wellbutrin was really bad their answer was keep taking it.

Every time I went back to that group it was an argument to get Xanax and then a question on whether I'd get enough for a week or a year.

If this doctor won't listen I'd try to find a different one if possible.
My new doctor is great. Much better than that last group.

Logged Logged

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:I think buspar caused these irregular heartbeats 5 Years ago  
I can relate to what you're feeling. I was put on Wellbutrin some years ago because I was told by Dr. that it would also help me quit smoking so I was all for it. After the normal 4 to 6 week wait for effects to kick in I began experiencing frequent palpitations and irregular heartbeat with very little exertion. Dr. felt I needed to change my prescription as she suspected Wellbutrin.

If you feel certain that Buspar is the culprit and you have exceeded a 6 week wait period, you may want to have a frank discussion with your Dr. to let her you have fears that prevent you from taking your meds. She should be able to help find a resolution to your problem. Good luck . . . hugs

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017