Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Chest pain at bedtime normal with Buspar?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Chest pain at bedtime normal with Buspar?

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

DesInDespair (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Chest pain at bedtime normal with Buspar? 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
I started taking Buspar a week ago.

For the first couple of days, it made me really sleepy. That was fine, better than keeping me up. I could live with that.

But then after that, at bedtime, when I got tired, I would be in bed, dozing off, when suddenly, I'd feel this real scary pain in the center of my chest. This never happened before the Buspar. And frankly I don't like it.

I want to stop taking it. My case worker said it was nothing that maybe it was heartburn or something.

I don't want to take it anymore. What should I do? It's only been a week.

It's true, I do have a fear of medications, but I was willing to give this one a try because it's not a SSRI and won't affect my sex drive or anything like Zoloft did. What should I do?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Myk (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Chest pain at bedtime normal with Buspar? 5 Years, 1 Month ago  
My experience with Buspar was I couldn't sleep and couldn't stay awake and couldn't tell whether or not I was doing one when I was doing the other.
It's different for everyone.

If I was you and told it was heart burn I'd take my preferred reflux cure.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

DesInDespair (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
I decided not to take it today. I just don't think that chest pain is normal.

Logged Logged

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Chest pains are not normal in this sense if it had never happened before Buspar. Is there someone else other than your caseworker who is prescribing these meds. You may want to speak to a psychiatrist or other dispensing professional who can make a more educated diagnosis. Please let him/her know that you have stopped taking your meds and see what other treatment plans are available.

I hope you start to feel better with the right meds. Be well . . .

Logged Logged

gigi (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
i took buspar years ago, was my 1st med to try. Never felt any pain just wanted to sleep all the time. Keep taking the buspar and try an antacid too. I take pepcid complete, helps me a lot.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017