Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Prozac Trial
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Prozac Trial

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Prozac Trial 8 Years, 9 Months ago  
I am so glad that you seeked comfort in my trial and I actually helped you to get through the initial side effects! It is so easy to just want to quit them with how bad some of the side effects can get, but it does get better once your body becomes accustomed to the new medication and I am so happy that you are noticing the same thing happening for you. The SSRI's unfortunately take longer to really start showing beneficiary qualities so hold in there! I hope the prozac works for you as well as it has worked for me!!! I'm so excited for you.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
grouchysmurf (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Prozac Trial 8 Years, 9 Months ago  
Hi all, I almost at 4 weeks on Prozac and my Dr. had to adjust my dose back to 5 mg...it started working too good:ohmy: . Seriously, you could have dropped a bomb on my house and I could have cared less. I went from not being able to sleep to wanting to sleep all the time. I am back on 5 mg and feeling very good! Also, the daily headaches I had for years are now gone. How good it feels to being able to sleep sound every night and not having any headaches! Palpitations I have been having are also improving much. Later guys!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Re:Prozac Trial 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
Thought I would update this since I haven't been on in a year or more . I have just been doing so unbelievably well with my anxiety that I've starting "living" my life again and well...Haven't had much time to go on here. I've been out and about and not hiding in my at one point, what became a very minuscule comfort zone of my bedroom. I truly think the Prozac (10mg) had a big impact on my recovery. Ever since I started taking it, my god, whenever I wrote my first post on this thread my life has become better and better. I go through WEEKS (plural) at a time without feeling ANY anxiety...not even a "twinge" can you believe it?! !!! I never thought I would ever feel this way again in my life. I truly truly didn't. Now mind you, I want to remind everyone that Prozac isn't all that made my anxiety go away but a mixture of things such as therapy, this site(definitely), my own bravery and courage to conquer fears and face them instead of never going out of my comfort zones, breathing techniques, loving and supportive friends and family, education (reading up on my disorder, including books, self help journals, going to therapy, reading psychological cases, etc etc), and one of the most important steps in recovering from anxiety (at least I think) is changing my thought patterns (also known as thoughtfulness, or mindfulness).

So for me, Prozac has been a miracle. When I mostly still face my anxiety problems are when I am driving. Bridges are still a problem for me as well as getting stuck in traffic. But I actually don't mind driving anymore. I drive EVERY week back and forth to my boyfriends apartment and he lives about 50 minutes away!!! I'm also working FULL TIME (can you believe it?!) as a Veterinary Assistant helping animals and I LOVE it! Well, this is all for now. I think this trial may just be ending for a while. Maybe I'll give you all an update every 6 months or every year. Good luck to all! Don't EVER give up hope of living a "normal" life again..because I'm doing it and I was at an all time low. I didn't leave my house for 2 months and was completely agoraphobic so remember ALWAYS have hope! BE DETERMINED!

Logged Logged

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Happy to read you are both doing so much better. Good to see you on here, rippelk2! Congrats on the job and everything!

Logged Logged

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Happy to read you are both doing so much better.

Both??? I am not with the same boyfriend of which you heard many tear filled stories of. I am with a new amazing man (only been 4 months) and he treats me like a Queen. I am very happy Updates some other time in a blog I have so much to tell!

Logged Logged

Irish (User)
graphgraph
Excellent post rippelk2. That has to be one of the best, if not the best, blogs I've ever read on this site. I'm on prozac( 4 20mg tabs) per day and it works for me as well. Meds brought my life back. Glad it's going all so well for you. You are an inspiration for many on here and we all can use that. Take care....Ed

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017