Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Prozac Trial
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Prozac Trial

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Prozac Trial 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
Thought it was about time to shout from the rooftops another update in how well I am doing and how grateful to myself and my psychiatrist that I finally took her suggestion to go on Prozac! It has changed my world around and the medication + my new added changes in perspectives and attitude on life that I have been trying to daily change to be more positive I am really decreasing the anxiety and panic in my life and increasing the joy laughter and happiness. I feel like I am now on a race to almost a full recovery. Then again, with where I am now, I am completely content compared to where I once was with this disorder (completely debilitated)but if I can get even better, I wont complain! I am going to continue seeing a therapist as well no matter how well I am doing because I feel having one is good for all aspects in my life. Just wanted to let everyone know how great I'm doing! Going on prozac and going through all the side effects in the beginning has DEFINITELY paid off for me!

p.s. 4him, I love being the PS guinnea pig! haha! lol

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Reckals (User)
Veteran Survivor
graphgraph
Congrats, that's great to hear! So I gotta ask, how's it feel to go through this topic and see all you've gone through?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
I can't begin to tell you what it feels like. It feels exhilerating and give me so much hope. I love telling people about the process that I went through because it gives them hope too. And I remind them to try to get through the initial horrible side effects to live it out to see if it starts to help. Boy was it worth it for me!

It is indescribable. I feel very grateful.

Logged Logged

rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Re:Prozac Trial 8 Years, 9 Months ago  
Thought I would write another update seeing as how much I have been going through right now due to my recent break up with my boyfriend of 4 years...

With all my devastation and heartbreak, my anxiey hasn't really gone up much. It did in the beginning first week and I lost 9 lbs in one week but that was mostly water weight. Now that I have my appetite back I have gained most of that back. However, that is all normal anxiety levels that would happen to anyone after ending a relationship with someone for 4 flippin years...

I really feel like maybe I had an imbalance of chemicals in my brain and now that the prozac is in full action I really feel so much better and almost my complete normal self. I feel 80% recovered and am so grateful. I think now I am leaning more towards my panic disorder turning into just GAD which still sucks, but I would take that over having panic attacks every day again...

Prozac has truely been a miracle for me...

Logged Logged

Reckals (User)
Veteran Survivor
graphgraph
Woohoo! Thanks for the inspiration. I was beginning to question the lexapro, but now I'll stick with it a bit more...just in case.

Logged Logged

grouchysmurf (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
I have been following this thread for weeks now and wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You gave me the courage to try Prozac and with your posts I got thru the initial side effects (horrible insomnia, increased anxiety) and now into week 3 I am starting to see huge improvements! I had to start out with a micro dose of 2.5 mg and now I am up to 7.5 mg, aiming for 10 next week. I too suffer from GAD and had bad panic attacks in my early 20's. I haven't had any panic attacks in years, but GAD alone is enough to deal with....lol. Thank you again and please keep updating this thread. Stef:)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/02/15 01:09 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
grouchysmurf. Reason: typo
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017