Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
My Book Recommendations for 2010
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My Book Recommendations for 2010

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My Book Recommendations for 2010 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
THE ONE-YEAR BIBLE (daily readings to read all of the Bible in one year)

EXPERIENCING GOD, BY HENRY & RICHARD BLACKABY & CLAUDE KING

FEARLESS, BY MAX LUCADO

WHO SWITCHED OFF MY BRAIN? CONTROLLING TOXIC THOUGHTS AND EMOTIONS, BY DR. CAROLINE LEAF

SPIRITUAL WARFARE: WINNING THE DAILY BATTLE WITH SATAN BY RAY C. STEDMAN

BREAKING FREE: MAKING LIBERTY IN CHRIST A REALITY IN LIFE, BY BETH MOORE

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
afrocuban (Visitor)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:My Book Recommendations for 2010 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hi how are you? thanks so much for this I will get these books. Also I've seen you talk often about some cards that are inspirational. who are they by i want to get them.

Have a great Holiday and God Bless.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Re:My Book Recommendations for 2010 7 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hi,
I'm not sure which cards you're talking about. I put the Bible verses I found in the Bible about overcoming fear on 3x5 cards and read them and prayed them every day and also during panic attacks and my panic attacks would stop--are those the ones you mean? I posted those verses in this Inspiration forum. I do know that Beth Moore published some Scripture cards from her book, Praying God's Word, and you can get them at www.christianbook.com. If those aren't the cards you mean, you'll have to refresh my memory.

Logged Logged

4Him (Admin)
graphgraph
Re:My Book Recommendations for 2010 7 Years, 10 Months ago  
Wanted to add this book:

HOW TO STOP WORRYING AND START LIVING by Dale Carnegie (author of How to Win Friends and Influence People).

I read this book a few years ago. One of the things I remember that helped me was his statement: "Live in day-tight compartments." Jesus basically said the same thing: "Do not worry about tomorrow." (Matt.6:34) Oswald Chambers made a similar statement in MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST: "I refuse to worry."

Dale compared sealing our minds against worrying about tomorrow the way a submarine seals all its compartments before diving--shut the door tight and lock it.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017