Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
MY ANXIETY AND PANIC CURE
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: MY ANXIETY AND PANIC CURE

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Kristi (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
MY ANXIETY AND PANIC CURE 5 Years, 2 Months ago  
Hello. I am a 49 year old female and have fought panic attacks and severe anxiety my entire life. I have been fighting anxiety to the point where I have been totally non functioning. I have been to shrinks and family doctors. The only relief I ever received was either from valium, xanax and klonopin. Which honestly I did not mind to take if my life was functional again. But with all the abuse of these drugs, doctors are becoming unwilling to keep you on these medications. Anyway...after much more research, I have found a VITAMIN that is totally healing my problem. I am so excited I wanted to share this with others. I read about a Canadian Physician who has CURED some mental illnesses with this VITAMIN and so I decided to try it, as my nerves were coming apart once again with out medications. I am taking NIACINAMIDE 500mg 3 times per day and my racing heart, tingling in feet and hands, FEAR, stress, holding my breath etc., are totally gone!! To me this is a miracle without benzos. I started on Tuesday and today is Friday. I have been to the bathroom alot, as if this vitamin is cleaning out my system, but this stopped today. A person can take up to 3000mg per day if necessary. The only warning I have read is if you have liver problems keep your dosage low. I feel the difference after I take one in 30 minutes. I am taking a capsule. I would recommend buying pill instead of capsule so if you need to take the dose down you can. As severe as my anxiety and panic were I just jumped in with both feet with 500mg. Any one suffering from panic and anxiety please try this. It is a true miracle for me. I have my life back !!!!!!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Myk (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:MY ANXIETY AND PANIC CURE 5 Years, 2 Months ago  
The flushing of B3 is enough to cause me panic.
Glad it works for you though.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Kristi (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Hi.
I have no flushing this is a very different form of Niacin. Regular Niacin is NOT the same at all. Two different animals.

Logged Logged

Kristi (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Just an update with Niacinimide. Anxiety and panic free!!

Logged Logged

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Kristi, I'm so happy it's still working for you.

Just a caution to everyone . . . like every supplement, please consult your physician for your specific conditions that may be affected by the its use.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017