Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Acupuncture?

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
JJ343 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Acupuncture? 8 Years, 2 Months ago  
Hey Guys,

I have a mother who takes tablets for every last feeling she has, my granny (my mom's mother was the same). I prefer if possible the alternative which I guess came about from seeing my mom take so many pills.

I have no problem with taking medication if they can tell me there is 'x' wrong and take 'x' amount of pills and that will fix it.

Myself, I have had head spins to the point where I can't move, I think I am having some kind of brain heomarage (can't spell) or brain tumour. Had a MRI and no brain problems.

I could go on and on as to what's being happening to me between feelings in my head, back, neck, stomach, bowel, pins and needles etc.

Have been getting acunpunture and its helping, its def helping but i'm still getting these feelings (minus the stomach and head spins. Now its a constant feeling of pressure in my head.

I had acupuncture the other day (have been having this for around two months) well, I nearly passed out with the needles in me.

Is this normal? Can acupuncture cure this thing or should I be looking else where?

I sincerely hope that I'm on the right track.

Thank you for reading.

JJ

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Honeyface (User)
graphgraph
Re:Acupuncture? 8 Years, 2 Months ago  
Some people swear by it. I did acupuncture a few months back (read my blogs from I think February and you can follow how they went) and although it helped with my muscle aches, I really didn't find that it did much for the anxiety. I was told tho, that if the longer you've had the problem, the longer you would need treatment. I'd been suffer with anxiety for many, many years, so I think I would have had to have gone for probably a year or so for it to have been cured! So, since insurance didn't pay for it and it was costing me about $85 a visit and she wanted me to go twice a week (I only went once a week for about 5-6 times) it was just too much for me to afford.
If I would have felt that it was really doing me some good I think I would have continued, but really it was causing me more anxiety each visit than it was worth.

As far as the passing out, I have heard that that can happen, but your therapist should be able to fix that if it happens. Hope it all works out for you.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

RycheFNM (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Acupuncture? 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
I've tried acupuncture a number of times for pain and tension, and unfortunately I haven't been successful. However, in terms of relaxation I've found it to be quite useful. During especially stressful time periods for me an acupuncture session has moderately helped my anxiety. But I found I'd have to do it at least twice a week to keep up the effect and that way too expensive.

Logged Logged

kellymorane (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Acupuncture? 6 Years, 4 Months ago  
same here even i have tried accupanture he said it will have me to reduce stress but i really did not make much confort at all yeah i was feeling thet my muscle are getting relaxed other than that i did not find any difference and yes it even too expensive

Logged Logged

honestjeenn (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Acupuncture? 3 Years, 8 Months ago  
That can help you relax... I tried this one twice already and it is only temporary the cure for panic attack.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Friday, 24 November 2017