Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Panic Away or Linden Method for treatment?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Panic Away or Linden Method for treatment?

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Johnny (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Panic Away or Linden Method for treatment? 8 Years, 8 Months ago  
i saw tis video when me search for "Panic Attack" at youtube. I not know what the video say is truth.. what you think, guys?

p.s: sorry for me bad english, i am russian.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Last Edit: 2009/11/05 14:13 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
ceejay.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
klyn823 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Panic Away or Linden Method for treatment? 8 Years ago  
Hey! Well, I must say the panic away program is great! It has taught me a new way in dealing with an attack as soon as it starts. It also helps you interpret generalized anxiety in a more likable way. I know it sounds to good to be true, but it's not. However, I will tell you that it is not a cure. I still take my meds...lexapro and buspar... and I still have anxiety sometimes. Overall, it has helped a lot. Try the 7 day free email trial. It's not a scam...just a little pricey. I can tell you the root of the purpose to help you same some money. Basically, the book teaches you to want to have panic attacks. Your body will not have one if you want one. Then if you have a spontaneous one, it teaches you to ride it out and never try to control it. Even if you are freaking out...just sit there, lay there, or whatever you are doing and let it go. Just like a tree in the wind...don't force against it. When fear has nothing to latch on to, it will die. It also reminds you multiple times that you cannot die or get sick from panic attacks. I highly recommend it. As far as the Linden Method, I don't know to much about it...but you have to have to have to check out ilovepanicattacks.com!!! His name is Geert and he is great. Let me know what you think. Take care

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

concernedmom (User)
graphgraph
Re:Panic Away or Linden Method for treatment? 5 Years, 3 Months ago  
almost three years later
I listened to that guy Greet today. He sounds convincing, but also he wants you to buy his program on the CDs he made.
He, as all others that are trying to make money off of panic sufferers, has the same approach.
But even so, he still made a good point: there is no magic pill that will take the panic attacks away.
I agree on the caffeine note with him: since I am coffee addict.
I might try to stay away from it. No addiction is good and same goes to drinking coffee.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017