Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
bach rescue remedy???
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: bach rescue remedy???

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Alopez9872 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
bach rescue remedy??? 8 Years, 11 Months ago  
I recently came upon bach rescue remedy. Its either drops of water or spray bottle that you spray on your tongue, and its supposed to help you with anxiety, and is made from flowers.A "first aid" solution. Does anyone have any reviews on this? the good? the bad?
Heres a link for those who do not know.
www.bachflower.com/

p.s i am actually thinking about trying it for myself, so this would help tons!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
rippelk2 (User)
graphgraph
Re:bach rescue remedy??? 8 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hi there,

I have heard about this because my therapist recommended it to me. She said a couple of her clients it helped them with some of their anxiety although I never tried it myself. Wish I could have helped you out more. Let us know how it goes for you if you do try it!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

remo (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
I have seen a post similar to yours many times, but none that I know of have ever returned to say if it worked or not.

Not sure how to take that...

Logged Logged

KDN (User)
graphgraph
I have it, I tried it once and it freaked me out, though my husband took twice as much as me and he didn't die LOL try telling my brain that It actually did make me feel a bit calmer, but I think I'd have to do it again without freaking out the whole time to see how well it actually worked.

Logged Logged

KlonoWafer (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:bach rescue remedy??? 8 Years, 10 Months ago  
I have it. I use it. It helps me with mild to moderate anxiety. You have to try it. Some people say it helps others not, like with so many other alternative treatments. But it actually can not hurt you. If you are on any meds you should ask your health care provider if it interacts with your meds. But in general it's mild and can not do any harm.

Logged Logged

nicole21cherie (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:bach rescue remedy??? 5 Years, 7 Months ago  
i have tried it. it helped with mild anxiety. i would take it right when i felt slightly anxious. cant hurt to try. cost like ten bucks i think

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017