Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
What is Anxiety?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: What is Anxiety?

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
GreatThunder (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
What is Anxiety? 9 Years, 10 Months ago  
This thread discusses the Content article: What is Anxiety?

Psychiatry is NOT evidence-based medicine. What they are saying is conjecture only. They see the person has a state of apprehension, uncertainty, and fear BUT they have no evidence to suggest that it results from the anticipation of a realistic or fantasized threatening event or situation. If the truth be known in precognition experiments they see that this is not the case. For those that don't know what precognition experiments. A person is placed before a computer screen and randomly selected by the computer a variety of images are presented to the subject one after the other. When a distressing image is about to be presented and not yet presented, the person will show signs of distress. It means we somehow know if there is going to be something distressful in our life.
This evidence is being denied and the experiments are, it is claimed, about people being able to predict the future.
In single blinded drug trials they also see the patient's insightful perception, as the patient is in direct relationship with the researchers. This is also denied. The reality is that anxiety can be brought about by posing a threat and it can only be done through relationship. it can't be done out of the blue but when the offenders have information about the whereabouts of the victim and also personal information about their hopes and fears. That information is used to stress the person for any number of reason, manipulation and control, jealousy, revenge. We don't live in a benign society. Some people are controlling and manipulative and psychiatrists know that. They deny it for the sake of selling drugs. It is all about money. We need to stand up to them and show them up for the misinformation that they perpetrate on innocent people.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

cedar (User)
graphgraph
Re:What is Anxiety? 9 Years, 10 Months ago  
Welcome. Thanks for the post. Hopefully it is not a cut and paste of copywrited information without the express written permission of the author since that is against our forum rules. You can show a link to the article if you would like.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Great Thunder -

Welcome to Panic Survivor.

You clearly have something to say, but I'm not sure if this is the correct place to say it.

This is not a site for debunking psychiatry, the medical field or other things.

This site is for mutual self-help in the recovery from Panic and Anxiety.

You are welcome to contribute along those lines.

If you have a major complaint (which I think this post is close to being) then you can take it to The Hot House.

If you want to rail against some experiences you've had you may want to keep searching for a more agreeable spot on the Internet.

Please review our Forum Guidelines in the "About PS" category you will find in the left-hand tool bar.

Thank you.

Ceejay

Logged Logged

Kellybeth (User)
Driving Force Survivor
graphgraph
You are freaking me out.

Logged Logged

GreatThunder (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
I am not aiming to simply complain about psychiatry, although we need to recognize the truth about them as a part of any action we take to make ourselves well and support each other. I am sorry if the things that have happened to me - the extreme danger I face in my efforts to help others on this and as many other sites as I can reach on the net and in everyday life to warn others and help them get back in control of their lives, is freaking you out. I sincerely wish you all the best health and welbeing. However spare a thought for me. To bring this information to others I am standing against criminals, including a corrupt police culture that has gained a strong hold, at least it seems in my state. I am facing extreme danger every single day. Unless good people stand up to those that are toxic and who want to control and manipulate others and don't seem to care what means and ends they use to get their own way then we go under and it's our fault.

Logged Logged

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Great Thunder -

You make a choice to take your opinions about other people and turn it into your life choice of exposure and confrontation. That is fine - it is your life and your choice.

However, it is not your choice to decide that everyone else ought to do the same and ought to give you adn your opinions pride of place in their own lives.

I for one choose a different path. Do I recognize that there is harm in the universe? Sure I do. Do I decide to make it my life's work to rant against it at every opportunity in order to "educate" people about it? Certainly not.

It is my choice to make y life nd the tiny corner of the world I live in as peaceful, serene and loving a place as I can. I try to spread that. I try to feel that. I encourage you to try that sometime.

Love and peace and serenity are powerful forces. They have changed my life.

It is my firm belief that if each individual person chose peace just for themselves this world would change dramatically. However I can not make people do this. I cannot make anyone do anything. What I can do is choose it for myself.

You ask people to spare a thought for you. I think many people would like to do that. However, it is difficult to get through the very strong onslaught of words, opinions and force with which your posts are written. Many people simply 'freak out' and will stay away.

I say this because I think you are defeating your own desires by the methods you are using. Especially in a forum like this you can participate in a healthy, active and welcoming community adn perhaps have some of your desired effect if you simply ease off a bit.

But that is your choice. THe consequences of your choices will flow. If that includes the fact that some people freak out and avoid you, well, I just thought you should know why.

I really do wish you well -- and I hope that someday you can feel the rewards of the peace and serenity that abound in my life. Again, I heartily believe that this peace is available to everyone.

Ceejay

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017