Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Distorted/Unfocused

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
stix2702 (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Distorted/Unfocused 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
Well, here I am again! Wanted to see if what I explain someone can help. First I must say that for the past 3 months or so I was having episodes where I would be short of breath, out of it, shaky. Always tell myself in the back of my mind that it could be anxiety creeping up on me again but did go to the doctor. Blood work came out perfect. I've been doing a low carb diet and doctor said she thinks its bouts of low blood sugar and to add more sugar in. Since then I've added 3 helpings of fruit daily and so far don't seem to have an issue. Anyway. I've been under a lot of stress at work and a little at home, and twice this week I've been feeling super distorted and unfocused, like when I look around I can't focus correctly and I just feel so out if it. Does anyone else get this before I run to the doctor again? Its not everyday. It happened one day last week and twice this week. Slightly dizzy too. Ugh. I hate this.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
concernedmom (User)
graphgraph
Re:Distorted/Unfocused 2 Years, 6 Months ago  
Hearing from people around me who suffer anxiety/panic/depression/OCD/Insomnia the description of certain happening to you sounds familiar and already heard of.
That all is normal to people suffering of disorders in category I listed.
Don't worry, it goes away unexplainably as it comes on.
It may change shape or form or duration or signaling its way in, but it will not give you any harm except for feeling scared of unknown.
Although, it dawn to me that your low carb diet, if it's factory made, may have additives in it causing you to feel as you do.
In case you want to avoid carbs and carbs only, try to not pick on anything that says LIGHT or DIET on it.
Because, those are artificially sweetened drinks/food which chemistry doesn't agree with everyone's brains/bodies.
You will not find that listed on nutrition facts.
I am not working in food industry but in house paint. The chemistry of additives and amounts added to house paint are not listed on its SDS, but may very well be causing all sorts of allergies to people living in those room painted.
I hope you got the comparison I was making.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Welcome back stix. I know you're going through a difficult time right now. Many of our symptoms can be confused with medical issues. Your stress can play a big part in your symptoms although there may be other causes as your Dr. has diagnosed.

There is an interesting blog recently posted by kittenluvr regarding the same issue you are facing. Her symptoms are similar but as people are all different, there are some variations. See her blog called "Emergency" at the top of the Blogs section.

On another note, in the past I have experienced the same type of scary symptoms (more or less). It did finally diminish and disappear so I chalked it up to part of my symptoms of panic. I hope yours does too . . . hugs

Logged Logged

stix2702 (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
Thank you so much guys. I'm almost positive its anxiety because since then I feel fine. Its so weird that it comes and goes like that. I agree about the additives in foods. I have found sensitivity to gluten and fake sugar especially. Hanging in there as always. Thanks so much for everything!

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017