Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Having a bad day, HELP!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Having a bad day, HELP!!!!

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Having a bad day, HELP!!!! 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
I had my EEG today. It went OK, of course I didn't have any symptoms while getting the test done. The Tech doing the the test kept saying he was suprised I wasn't getting a 48 hour EEG and fake smells was a red flag. Of course I looked up EEG's and it said seizures could get missed with the test I had and a 48 hour one is more accurate. I'm supposed to call the Dr tomorrow for the results. But now I don't feel the test is accurate and I could still be having seizures even if the test is normal. I wish that Tech just kept his mouth shut! I was so looking forward to getting the test to put this seizure fear behind me and now I have no confindence in the test at all. Ugh!!!

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Last Edit: 2015/01/23 01:33 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
whyme.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:Having a bad day, HELP!!!! 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Let your Dr. discuss the results of your test with you. You may want to tell the Dr. what the Tech told you and what you researched about a 48 hr. EEG. You can then discuss your concerns. He may be able to then put your mind at ease. If not, you can always seek a 2nd opinion. With any course you take, I hope the outcome is a successful one that give you peace of mind . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Having a bad day, HELP!!!! 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
Well, my EEG was normal and the neurologist said there is nothing neurological wrong with me. He feels all my symptoms are anxiety and no further testing is needed. This is all great news. Hopefully my symptoms will start to get better now. It's just so hard to ignore my symptoms and believe they're all just anxiety. I'm trying my best to ignore them, at least I haven't been looking up anything online for a week, that's a start:)

Logged Logged

whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Having a bad day, HELP!!!! 2 Years, 8 Months ago  
I had a bad night last night. I kept waking up hot and sweaty all night. This has been happening often lately. My room was cool but I felt like I was on fire. I splashed some cold water on my face and arms which helped a bit. I started looking things up again which only made things worse. Now today I'm freaked out something is horribly wrong with me that doctors are missing. Just trying to get through this day the best I can.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017