Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Having a bad day, HELP!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Having a bad day, HELP!!!!

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Having a bad day, HELP!!!! 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
It's been a very bad day with all these wierd symptoms. My nerves just feel so raw and irritated. My forehead feels tingly, right eye and face feel icy, across my waist feels very icy. Plus I have this wierd smell sensation thing going on and feel my taste is off. It's just so hard for me to believe these are all symptoms of my anxiety. I am extremely anxious now because of all these strange symptoms and not doing well at the moment. I'm trying my best to keep from going into full panic mode, but it's difficult. I'm FREAKING OUT!!!! I so need to schedule another neuro appt as my symptoms seem to be getting worse and need to know if it's my anxiety or if something neurological is wrong with me. I'm afraid to schedule an appt for fear he will tell me something is seriously wrong and I can't handle that. But, I know I need to schedule an appt to get some sort of peace of mind or meds to treat these symptoms because they are really effecting my quality of life.
I'm all alone at the moment with nobody I can talk to about this. Even when I try to explain how I feel to family they don't understand and just tell me not to worry about these strange things I feel. They just don't get that I can't control this. Plus I can't take the pity and worry in their voice as it doesn't help. So I felt like writing it down would help me. I don't even know if I'm making sense at the moment.
I'm hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:Having a bad day, HELP!!!! 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
It's been nine months since you last posted. I'm sorry to read that your symptoms still persist. If you still feel that your symptoms are of a neurological nature, please don't hesitate to make your appt. If you feel that you may have been misdiagnosed at your last exam, seek a second opinion. It's important to know if there may be a problem other than your anxiety.

I'm glad you came to post again. It's difficult to talk to people about what you're going through. It's not unusual for them to simply sympathize as they don't know how else to help you. Keep doing your deep breathing exercises to keep from going into panic mode. Whatever else works for you, continue doing so throughout the day to keep occupied. It'll keep the panic away. Remember to keep away from sweets, caffeine and alcohol. If your symptoms become too overwhelming, make a trip to your ER. Keep posting and let us know how you're doing . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
I'm having a better day today:) Symptoms are still there but much less than they were yesterday. I can deal with them a bit better today. Whenever I have decided that I'm calling the dr for an appt I usually have a better day and I don't call. I then just try to deal with the symptoms hoping they go away, but they don't. Maybe I'll call for an appt this week though.
Aways good to hear from you tsuki It's only been about 3 weeks since my last post.

Logged Logged

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
I stand corrected; mea culpa I should have checked before making that assumption.

Glad to hear you're having a better day! I often felt good when my therapy sessions drew near. Therefore, knew that diagnosis of mental disorder was bonafide.
Knowing that panic would not kill me helped too.

I'm always happy to see your posts, too. Knowing how you're doing is important to us. Hoping for more good days for you . . . hugs

Logged Logged

whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
I was still very anxious about my strange symptoms and not doing very well. So, I decided to call the neurologist this morning and make an appt. I call and explain what's been going on to the receptionist and she says, hey we just got a cancellation for this afternoon, Do you want to come in today? I'm like are you kidding me of course I can come in today. I really didn't expect to be seen for a week or two.
So, I explain all my symptoms to the neurologist and guess what he tells me. It sounds like it may be anxiety. Now I never told him about my problems with anxiety because I just didn't want him to blow it off as just anxiety. So hearing him say it's just anxiety helped a lot. He wants to do an EEG just to rule out seizures causing the weird smell thing. But he tells me he knows the results of the test won't show seizures and that hopefully this can give me some peace of mind. All in all It was great news and I'm doing much better now. I really like this neurologist. He listened to me for an hour and checked me out thoroughly. He reasured me that nothing neurologically is wrong and it's just my anxiety.
I'm having the EEG on Thur. I'll let you know what the results are.

Feeling so much better now. It's amazing how strong our minds can be.

Logged Logged

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
So happy you've found a good Dr. that listens. An EKG will definitely ease your mind. Good you were able to get an appt. so quickly. Yep, the mind works in mysterious ways. Hope to hear how you do on your EKG . . . hugs

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Friday, 24 November 2017