Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
My first post, visual problems, slanted vision
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My first post, visual problems, slanted vision

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
juliejulieann (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My first post, visual problems, slanted vision 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
Hello, I just signed up on here today. I do have extreme anxiety and panic disorder and maybe hypochondria. It's hard to ignore your body's abnormal symptoms and tell yourself its just all in my head. I have learned to ignore many strange sensations but this one just seems a little much to ignore. I have noticed that when reading long text on my phone, the words look slanted to the left. This has been going on for about a week. When it first happened,I thought there was something wrong with my phone and now I notice it on anything I read, computer, book, etc. Any ideas on what this could be? Any guidance would be very much appreciated.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

concernedmom (User)
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:My first post, visual problems, slanted vision 2 Years, 11 Months ago  
...contemporary issues...
...to eliminate vision problems and unregretfully put all that on the panic pillow, it would be the best to see your modernly equipped optometrist. Recently, optometrist offices have well calibrated apparatus to take deep scans of your eye balls and its surrounding. After the scanning is done, well experienced optometrist will have some idea if your eyes need attention.
On the other hand, these new digital and electronic era brought new disorders to many users. It goes with the territory.
Smokers complain of breathing problems, alcohol inclined users of liver troubles, and so on, while digital users are definitely showing issues with metacarpal syndromes and vision disorders.
All my family members are already experiencing one or the other form of disorders related to electronic addiction. I don't anticipate you possibly have anything untreatable, but without doctors visit we would only be guessing.
Herd of Bill Gate's family members were only allowed to spend 2 hours out of 24 using digital devices and or internet services. That explains what world and times we are living in, doesn't it.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017