Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Forehead feels cold

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Forehead feels cold 3 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hi,
I've struggled with anxiety for over 10 years. I have been able to deal with it much better for the past few years and thought I had it under control until recently. For the past 5-6 months I've had a weird creepy crawly sensation in my forehead. It would come and go and usually be worse at the end of the day. I saw my Dr a couple months ago and he thought it was caused by eye strain or maybe anxiety. I just don't believe it's caused by eye strain. Now for the past week the symptoms are pretty constant and now my forehead has this icy cold sensation, which I've never had before. It's FREAKING me out!!! I can't take it anymore. I can't eat, sleep or stop thinking(worrying) about this. I took some xanax last night and seemed to help a bit, at least I got some sleep and my symptoms seemed less this morning. But the icy cold feeling is back and I can't stop worrying now. I'm seeing a different dr next week and don't know how I can make it until then. I keep looking things up on the internet and it only gives me more to worry about. I know I shouldn't be doing this but can't help it. I don't know if this is all anxiety related or something is terribly wrong with me. I'm so scared and feel all alone at times. Help!!!
Have any of you had this icy cold, creepy crawly sensations in your head?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:Forehead feels cold 3 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hello whyme, welcome to PS! I'm happy to see that you found the post by stix2702 in another forum. As you can see, you're not alone. In the post, I shared my experience with some of the same symptoms that you both describe.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Heck, as anxiety survivors, most of us have the need to know what could be wrong with us, hence, we seek the answers by surfing the net. I'm pretty sure that's how you found us and THAT'S a good thing Try not to be afraid . . . symptoms of anxiety can mimic many more serious conditions. So, best to stay away from medical websites until you can be properly diagnosed. And even then, get info needed from your own physician. He/she will know the degree of your condition best.

I know how hard the waiting can be, but please try to relax until your appt. Try some deep breathing exercises and relaxation techniques. We're here, so come and read, post and blog. Try blogging about your experience. It can ease your anxiety and there are many here that can help you through this . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Thanks Tsuki for your words of encouragement.
Sometimes I feel alone with all these strange symptoms. It definitely helps reading that I'm not alone out there. I haven't looked up anything on the internet all weekend and felt a little better today. I see the dr tomorrow, hope that goes well.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/04/07 04:49 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
whyme.

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
I read your reply on stix1122's post and am relieved to know that your test results are good ones. So happy you were able to see your therapist so quickly. As you mentioned on stix's post re acceptance, I know how hard it is to not think of other medical reasons for the persisting coldness/creepiness going on around your face, but rest assured that the moment we accept it as such, it will truly start to diminish. Please keep posting . . . it helped me too to not be alone and frightened. Wishing you peace and wellness . . . hugs

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017