Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Weird feeling in forehead
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Weird feeling in forehead

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Mayan (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Weird feeling in forehead 4 Years, 12 Months ago  
Does anyone else get a weird tingly sensation in their forehead with anxiety? Like numbness, tingling? I don't even know how to describe it...

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:Weird feeling in forehead 4 Years, 12 Months ago  
I used to feel a tingling in my cheeks which turned out to be blood rushing to my face. I'd experience a dull throbbing in my head during an ongoing attack. The only tingling were to my limbs and fingers. I hope you're doing well, otherwise . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Mayan (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Weird feeling in forehead 4 Years, 12 Months ago  
Thanks. This is a new thing for me. And since everytime I think something really is physically wrong with me and go to the doctor for it..it turns out to be anxiety related. It's a strange feeling.

Logged Logged

Myk (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Weird feeling in forehead 4 Years, 11 Months ago  
Mayan wrote:
Thanks. This is a new thing for me. And since everytime I think something really is physically wrong with me and go to the doctor for it..it turns out to be anxiety related. It's a strange feeling.

And then when you settle on ignoring something there's always the fear you're making something easily curable go too far.

I've always been good at ignoring things (even when the doctor visit was panic the fear of doctors won) and the doctor's don't help when they give that look when you tell them how many months or years it's been.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017