Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Had CT scan and they found cancer by accident!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Had CT scan and they found cancer by accident!

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
panicqueenvictoria (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Had CT scan and they found cancer by accident! 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
OMG what could be worse then people like us then to hv appendix surgery for a mass and find out there are cancer cells. I am 57. An anxiety sufferer and hyper vigliant with my health. How will I ever know if I am clean from these cells? Its like all my biggest fears have come to pass. I need to see an oncologist, get a colonoscopy to check there for any irregularities after I heal in 8wks, and CT scans every 3 months. Was going on vacation Sunday but an too freaked out, stressed out, bugging out. Seems like this was caught very early but still has me thinking they'll always be that ONE cell turning into millions of bad ones.
HELP?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
lamy12 (User)
graphgraph
Re:Had CT scan and they found cancer by accident! 7 Years, 7 Months ago  
My ex husband is bipolar and has anxiety as well. He has had many tests due to his anxiety and different symptoms. On one test, they discovered a small tumor on his kidney. It was caught early and removed with no signs of cancer after 2 years. Stay strong and keep a positive attitude!! You can get throught this!! Hugs and prayers, lamy

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

panicqueenvictoria (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
Man did I luck out. They removed my appendix and the cells were just abnormal. I have to be checked every 3 months but I think I just might have gotten really lucky. I never thought they could be finding other things when they do these scans. Lucky for me that they found this or else in time, without knowing, it would have turned into fatal cancer. Appendectal cancer is deadly.

Logged Logged

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

ceejay (Admin)
Administrator
graph
Isn't all cancer deadly?

However, the line of thinking that includes the idea that we are only alive because we got lucky with one test is what leads to even more pronounced hypochondria.

You are under the care of a competent doctor. You can trust that doctor to do the tests and procedures that will keep you safe.

You can also trust that doctor to diagnose your symptoms, and you don't need to worry.

Really.

Logged Logged

cathy1 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Had CT scan and they found cancer by accident! 7 Years, 6 Months ago  
so glad things turned out well. What a scary experiene that must've been. As a nurse, I never even heard of cancer of the appendix. Sounds like you have been given a gift. your appendix acting up was a blessing in disguise. Abnormal cells just mean they could turn cancerous.. I have had abnormal moles taken off-some severely abnormal-enough to freak you out-but once that wave of panic is over and you can look at the situation rationally-you can breathe a sigh of relief and say-yes, this was a warning..but our bodies or our insistence give us the clues to have things checked out-and in the end we are the winners!! Continued well wishes and no more anxiety-all is good.~Cathy

Logged Logged

anjuli (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Had CT scan and they found cancer by accident! 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hi. I am new here.I am very afraid

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Wednesday, 22 November 2017