Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Ocd version:lack of self care and hygiene?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Ocd version:lack of self care and hygiene?

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Denv12 (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Ocd version:lack of self care and hygiene? 4 Years, 8 Months ago  
Hi.

Yesterday I discovered that the version of ocd that I've had for over 6 years has a name.Its where ocd stops you maintaining your daily grooming and hygiene routines(not rituals).Its called:
Functional Impairment.Here are the things it stops you doing:
trimming your hair
trimming your fingernails and toenails
shaving
brushing your teeth
showering
combing/brushing your hair
trimming facial hair
and anything that you did to maintain personal hygiene.
Not being able to wear new clothes or wear clean washed clothes.

It changed me.It made me look like a cave man.I was so ill looking.I could go through lifer like this.Ocd had to go.I'm almost cured of it.I won.Ocd lost.I'm making so much progress particularly over the last 10 months have been amazing.

I need to find others who suffer from this self neglecting form of ocd so I can support them.If you suffer from it or you know someone who does please tell them that it not only has a name but I would like to help.

You are most welcome to send me a private message.

REgards Aussie Chris.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017