Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I am angry

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
DesInDespair (User)
Newbie Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I am angry 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
I have so much anger. Pent-up anger. Raging anger. Sometimes I think I could literally punch someone, or worse. In addition to the depression and anxiety, this anger just makes everything worse. Does anyone else feel this way?

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139

concernedmom (User)
graphgraph
Re:I am angry 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
And that is a huge accomplishment already...
...that you are aware of it.
Being angry and having it denied anytime someone points it out to you, that is not good. Since you are aware of your anger, you are half way there to help yourself.
Are you seeing a therapist: psychologist? If so: tell him/her everything that you might think it makes you angry. You might get from psychiatrist some benzos to calm yourself down, at the times that you can not control your anger.
Just so you know: I read here so many similar stories to yours, about anger. And I have two living and walking persons in my family that have troubles controling their anger, too.

If you can sense the moment it's coming: close your eyes, breathe and count until you start feeling it's diminishing in its intensity. Start singing song you like.

Think if your anger is caused by you not keeping up with your schedule, or is someone else next to you, feeding on to your anger.
If you are honest to yourself and admit that you are slacking in some of your tasks, than that is what you have to work on. If it's someone else, your parents or siblings, making you angry, try to have a friendly talk to them.

I have son who has similar problems. I can talk to him, and at least point out where is the area he can not count on others doing his job. But, with my husband: o Lord, all his shipps sailed away already: he is not going to admit that he is the one expecting too much from others.

Once you learn, that you can not expect from others what you are not ready to do in return, it's going to ease your angry moments.
Parents can be darn hard these days. I know it, since am one of those.
But, our children, boy: are they expecting and overexpecting? Got to start expecting less, and be happy with what you have, but strive for better: every day a little bit more.

In case, your boss is making you angry: just be happy you are working. And: you are not alone. "Millions" are angered with their bosses. They usually want a lot for the little pay they give. That's normal for them. Don't fall in that trap. Ignore it as much as you can and keep working as good as you do know how to.

Am I hitting the point? Sorry, if not!

If interested, find some place that offers "Hot Yoga" classes. That will calm you, I guarantee you.
Of course, don't get angry that they charge you for joining.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

tborland828 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:I am angry 6 Years, 1 Month ago  
You are definitely not alone. I have PTSD and when I am triggered I experience a bat of dissociative behavior. I have been learning to control it by understanding what are my triggers. I was doing well-for about three weeks, which has been the longest in the past few months. The other day it happened again. When it occurs, the anger overtakes any sense of reality and consequences which the "rational" side of me fully acknowledges. What gets me is the physical part of the anxiety. The "fight" reaction is strong in me. Unfortunately, I have punched someone, and was just released from jail because of it. Now I am just hoping that if I am charged and put under community supervision it will be long enough that I can become more accountable for my actions; and continue to learn how to work through the emotions.

Good luck to you and congratulations on your courage to start talking about it:)

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017