Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need some advice

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
ChristineB (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need some advice 9 Years, 4 Months ago  
Is anyone else on Effexor for depression? I was originally prescribed this for panic and anxiety, however now I am really depressed. I just can't stop the crying, its like a switch, I can be fine and then it just comes on really hard and I can't stop. I am on 150mg of Effexor, and have been for just under 4 weeks, I am wondering if this should be increased? I would greatly appreciate any comments on dosages you may be taking or have taken for treating depression.
Thanks.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Miss.Sarah (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Need some advice 9 Years, 4 Months ago  
Hey christine
I know we've touched base on the whole effexor thing, I've noticed thou that i'm so affraid to feel bad that I'm not wanting to do ANYTHING incase I feel anxious....and today was a super shitty day I took my bf to pick up a truck and had the worst attack ever!! ggahhhhh

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

ChristineB (User)
Major Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Need some advice 9 Years, 4 Months ago  
What are you taking for Effexor?

I hear ya on the whole panic thing. WTF?? I just don't get this.....I had the worst one of my life last night, felt like I wasn't me, like I was in a dream, and I was gonna wake up. I don't know what to do anymore.

Logged Logged

DetectiveDaughter (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Need some advice 5 Years, 11 Months ago  
I took Effexor a several years ago for anxiety and depression. After taking it for a few weeks I started to become more deeply depressed than I'd ever been in my life. After a full 24 hours of lying on the couch and staring vacantly into the living room, my mom confronted me about what was going on.
Our conversation led to a trip to the emergency room and questions about in-patient treatment facilities. Based off of the advice of an E.R. nurse I decided to get off the Effexor before making any decisions regarding hospitalization.
After getting it out of my system, my depression returned to it's normal (for me, at least) levels.
Medications effect everyone differently, but I had a terrible experience with this drug.

Logged Logged

Stanpopovich (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Need some advice 2 Years, 8 Months ago  
Its important to talk to your counselor and see what he or she thinks.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Thursday, 23 November 2017