Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
no one understands that i CANT leave my house help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: no one understands that i CANT leave my house help

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
mzzkaye (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
no one understands that i CANT leave my house help 6 Years, 8 Months ago  
im new to this forum

im 31 married 7 years and i havent always been this way. i have fought severe depression for 6 years now and am on ssi disabilty now. the last few months i find it almost impossibel to leave the house and this is new to me! its horrible i feel like a prisoner in my home. i know alot of it is social anxiety cuz i dont even want to be around friends anymore. i feel so nervous at the thought of being at the mall or even grocery store.. like evreyone will stare at me. i hate this so much and am so lonley and my poor husband has to go every where alone and do all the shopping, i really want someone to chat with who understands what this is like....

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:no one understands that i CANT leave my house help 6 Years, 7 Months ago  
Hi mzzkaye, sorry for the belated welcome to PS forum. Don't know why you post was missed. Could be that it's been awhile since someone posted to the topic. I understand your loneliness as I'm a recovering agoraphobic who was shut up in my house for years until a year or so ago. Through meds, therapy and excellent help and support from my dear husband, sister and daughters I'm able to leave my home. The support I've received from the members of this forum has helped immensely. My courage was renewed as I read the many encouraging comments and stories of survival and inspiration. We're a nice bunch of people, so stick around and read, and share through blogging. Get in touch through my profile if you'd like to connect and communicate . . . hugs

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Last Edit: 2011/04/01 03:59 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
tsuki. Reason: sentence omissions and mispellings

disneymom (User)
Contributing Survivor
graphgraph
Re:no one understands that i CANT leave my house help 6 Years, 4 Months ago  
sending a big hug...... I have had short periods of agoraphobia.... lasted a few weeks here and there through the years.. when the thought of going outside was terrorizing.... I remember it was a struggle to walk up my block or just to go outside to get my mail... for me what helped was baby steps....sit outside for a little while.... walk out a few steps ...etc etc etc......
are you on any meds for the anxiety???? it may help you while you are working on your agorophobia...

Logged Logged

Imafoodgroup (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:no one understands that i CANT leave my house help 5 Years, 5 Months ago  
OH Mzzkaye, my love

I have been living, if you can call this living, with this for what appears to be most of my life and I amalmost 65. I was diagnosed in 1997, so at least I know WHAT is wrong with me. So, I do know what you are going through and my heart goes out to you.

Feel free to contact me if you need to talk.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Saturday, 18 November 2017