Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Mom's cancer and my chronic panic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Mom's cancer and my chronic panic

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
whippoorwill (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Mom's cancer and my chronic panic 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
Hello,

I am from India and this is my first post on panic survivor. I have chronic depression and anxiety since more than a decade. Medications haven't helped much, as I also suffer from schizophrenia. My mother has advanced stage cancer and I love her so much that I feel very fearful and panicky at the very thought of losing her.

Please pray for me. As usual I have panic that lasts the whole day. It becomes difficult for me to carry on with my day-to-day life. I really don't know what I should do.

4Him's blog and the Bible verses he posted are a great help for me. I stumbled on this website after I searched for such verses.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
whippoorwill (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Mom's cancer and my chronic panic 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
I am unable to think beyond my mother's illness. I feel I will or should die if she dies. Any suggestions are welcome.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:Mom's cancer and my chronic panic 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
I am praying for both you and your Mom. I understand what you must be going through as I had been caregiver to my parents before they passed. My father suffered with cancer. I lived through that period with high anxiety and frequent panic, but I managed well with the support of my daughters. Although I was saddened by their conditions, I found solace in the fact that they would find peace when their times came.

I hope that you have support of family that can help to carry some of the burden of physical care. I'm hoping that India has health care programs that can give respite care and later hospice care. There is no greater pain that the loss of a loved one and my heart goes out to you.

There are many here who are experiencing your situation. If possible, share your situation by writing a blog that will receive wider viewership, comments and replies. There is a lot of kind members here who would love to help by sharing their own experiences and helpful advice.

I'm happy that you are finding help through the writings of 4Him. She is our own Spiritual Guide here and you can read many of her blogs by search engine. Keep coming back to share through blogging. I know that you will leave with a lighter burden to bear. My fervent prayers will be made for you and your mother and you'll be in my thoughts . . . hugs

Logged Logged

whippoorwill (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Mom's cancer and my chronic panic 2 Years, 8 Months ago  
Thanks very much, Tsuki, for your kind response. I will write a blog soon.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Friday, 24 November 2017