Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
Anyone have terror/shaking during night?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Anyone have terror/shaking during night?

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
KT2 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone have terror/shaking during night? 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
Hello, I have panic attacks and PTSD, working hard to try to control these awful panic attacks when I'm out but I have such terrible feelings of terror and my body feels like every fiber is shaking at night and during the night.

It is so hard to describe, it usually starts around midnight for some reason, an intense feeling of panic, can't breath properly, my body especially torso is shaking and I have to jump up and walk around for it to stop. I have tried being quiet, no TV or computer before bed, small snack, read, a nice bath, nothing works, it happens every single night, if asleep it will wake me up.

Have had a lot of trauma for years, working so hard to be positive, did have a severe concussion 2 years ago and this night time panic has gotten worse.

I am on Wellbutrin, 175 mg twice a day for depression, could it be this?

I just want this to stop, I hate it, my Dr seems uninterested. thank you for any help.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
whyme (User)
Involved Survivor
graphgraph
Re:Anyone have terror/shaking during night? 2 Years, 9 Months ago  
Welcome KT2,

Night time can be difficult for me too. I have trouble sleeping and wake up constantly throughout the night. I usually feel very alone because I can't call or talk to anyone when it's like 2am. So I have to deal with my anxiety all alone at that time.

I hate when Dr seem uninterested in the symptoms we experience and just blow it off to our anxiety. I often won't even tell a Dr I have anxiety just so they'll listen to my symptoms. It would be nice to find a Dr who suffers from anxiety. That way they would be more understanding of what we go through.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

KT2 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Hi whyme and thank you for your reply.

Sorry you are having a hard time too, I also don't mention this anxiety to Dr's right away as I've had some put everything down to depression which I also have, anything wrong...it's because you are depressed, I'm on the right Anti-depressant now so I'm not! very frustrated.

Just cannot stop these feelings, hope you feel better soon.

Logged Logged

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Welcome KT2, I am also diagnosed PTSD. I'm another who can relate to your night panic. My worst attacks would always begin at sundown (right before dinner) and I dreaded the hour everyday.

I also had been taking Wellbutrin for depression for a little over 3 months and was taken off it. It seems it had a drastic effect on my blood pressure and exacerbated my anxiety to the point of panic. Was then prescribed Zoloft, although not perfect, was doing better on it. If your Dr. is not interested in your well-being, then it may be time to find one that does, preferably a psychiatrist who can prescribe. When you do, please tell him/her about your heightened anxiety and see if there may be a better combination of meds for you. For me, it was hit or miss until a treatment was found that worked.

Through a combination of different psychological therapies and meds treatment, I no longer experience panic attacks and have been off of meds for many years. Good mental health is of utmost importance in maintaining a healthy body and we all deserve to be healthy and happy. Keep posting and blogging especially during your high risk hours. It helped me get through the roughest times. Let us know how you're doing. I hope you can find relief soon . . . hugs

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/02/09 11:42 By
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaTools::whoisID() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 316
tsuki.
Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017