Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
10 yrs and still alive lol
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 10 yrs and still alive lol

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
candyman206 (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
10 yrs and still alive lol 3 Years ago  
Hi everyone! I first logged in with the old format so I think all my stuff got lost. I had a really bad panic attack in Vegas 10 yrs ago and never knew what it was. Google my symptoms and it only got worse. Finally found this site and read about others feeling the same. That helps alot! Since then I worked on getting out the house, but lost my ability to drive a car alone. I still have that problem and makes it hard to keep a job. Other than that I would like to let our new friends know "it's not the end of the world." I read a lot about going to the hospital helps. SO I went and got checked up to see if I had any health issues.....Non. Now I just keep that in mind when an attack comes along. Whenever you feel a new symptom don't mayo clinic it or even google. Come here and see if you can find it, most of the time there is a reason. I type this right now laying in my hotel in Manhattan and I'm from Seattle. Thanks to this site I can ride planes some what and actually enjoy vacations. Trust me I do have really bad panic attacks still. They come when I am left alone and I'm 32. Fought a 150 in attack on my second flight. Tomorrow I go to the 911 Museum and walk all over....don't know how that will go but hey "it's not life threatening." Hope this really really random post will give you hope or something. To be honest I'm scared but feel I need to be strong for my new friends. Goodnight or morning! Signing out Jed:)

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:10 yrs and still alive lol 3 Years ago  
Welcome back Jed, thanks for sharing your experiences. It means a lot when we can relate to them and know that life can go on with understanding of anxiety and good coping skills. I agree, googling symptoms can make anxiety worse. I look forward to reading more of your experiences of the past years. Have a good time in NY and a safe trip home

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

draydon (User)
graphgraph
Re:10 yrs and still alive lol 2 Years, 10 Months ago  
Hi Jed,
The good thing about this site is that it's always here for people 24/7. I've had panic disorder for 14 years now and you're right I'm still here lol. I think the challenge for a lot of us is finding coping mechanisms. Realizing its just akward feelings that we will get past. From the sounds of things you are on the right track.

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Monday, 20 November 2017