Home arrow Survivor Forums

Panic Survivor Forums
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 443

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 979

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::getEmoticons() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 37
The anger after the attack
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The anger after the attack

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
Shilme (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The anger after the attack 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
I just started having panic attacks on a regular basis, one every one to two days, and I noticed that for me after it subsides and I am no longer in the vicious throws of fear it takes hours to really go away.

The worst part of this is the anger. I honestly don't know if anyone else deals with this but after I have an attack (which usually happen in the morning around 9 to 10am) for the next 5 hours at least I am so angry at everything. The only thing i can compare it to is the rage people feel when they are trying to quit smoking only worse (and yes it is worse I have tried once to quit and I am contemplating round two here pretty soon)

I have all the other symptoms for the rest of the day too, I am nervous and jumpy and my parinoia goes through the roof, but all of this is small compared to the rage I feel at the smallest slight.

Does this happen to anyone else, do you have any tips to get past it? Because I am not an angry person and I hate being so mean to everyone who cares about me, and its difficult to explain a few hours later why I was in such a terrible mood.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::fbHtmlSafe() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 947

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileReplace() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 954

Strict Standards: Non-static method smile::smileParserCallback() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php on line 139
tsuki (Admin)
Administrator
graphgraph
Re:The anger after the attack 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
Hello again, I'll just mention that for years, I'd kept the anger inside until therapy taught me how to manage and release it appropriately without hurting those around me. We always seem to hurt the ones we love. The other members will surely share their experiences with you.

Logged Logged
Strict Standards: Non-static method CKunenaLink::GetMessageIPLink() should not be called statically in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/message.php on line 303

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/panicsur/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/view.php on line 525

Cybervato (Moderator)
graphgraph
Re:The anger after the attack 6 Years, 3 Months ago  
First, It IS OK to be angry, You didn't ask to have this condition.

Therapy is a great help in coming up with a plan to diffuse the anger in non destructive ways. Also many books on anxiety issues deal with the anger involved.

For me well rounded therapy and the serious implementation of that therapy really made the difference.

Logged Logged

oliv (User)
Watching Survivor
graphgraph
Re:The anger after the attack 6 Years ago  
I can really relate to your experience. For the most time (not always) I get really angry after my panic attacks. I dont know how do deal with it. Think im going to see a therapist too !

Logged Logged

Go to top

SHOUT!

Latest Message: 1 year, 9 months ago
  • tsuki : Welcome Steve, I have sent you a private message. Hope your day is going well Smile
  • Steve G : Can someone please tell me how to post a blog?
  • tsuki : Welcome to PS, Anara Smile
  • tsuki : Yes, sorry sad
  • Pro42 : Blogs are still down I see sad
  • tsuki : Thanks Draydon, Happy New Year to you too!
  • draydon : Happy New Year everyone!
  • tsuki : Enjoy the season!  May it be stress-free Smile
  • tsuki : I hope everyone had a wonderful and stress free Thanksgiving celebration Smile
  • tsuki : Welcome Glitter! Sorry no one was here to chat.
Please Login to shout..

Who's Online

No Members Online.
Tuesday, 21 November 2017